Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

It's an awesome movie. Go watch it.

giphy.gif

I expect his son/daughter helped him a bit maybe.

I am totally confused about what to feel about this. AFPSA gave too many powers to the Army both in Kashmir and the North East. It is wistful to think that no one ever misused it.
But on the other hand, the sutuation was pretty bad on the ground.

Did you even read that? Sounds utterly rubbish. I'm not disrespectful of the army, the minority or the people of Kashmir, the conditions there at the time, but he got it all wrong. That's a story and it's based on Shakespeare! Partial fiction- creative liberty has he forgotten all that? I really doubt a soldier wrote that review, it's too biased and fundamentalist. And there's an always two sides of a story, take everything with a pinch of salt!

Last edited:
The Human Centipede: First Sequence
I am not how I should rate this movie, but the premise itself of this horror flick is downright crazy and can gross out most people. The movie does not show too much gore and it's mostly implied, but still can be quite disturbing at times. This just might be one of the most disgusting and disturbing movies I've watched.

Gone Girl - 8/10

Anyone seen the PK trailor. LOL. AK is looking like uber moron and idiotic. He has 10x times upped the ante in his buffoonery from D3. He is clearly aping BEAN. How can someone be so stupid, idiotic, elitist, dumb, and over-acting all combined.

Anyone seen the PK trailor. LOL. AK is looking like uber moron and idiotic. He has 10x times upped the ante in his buffoonery from D3. He is clearly aping BEAN. How can someone be so stupid, idiotic, elitist, dumb, and over-acting all combined.
Depends on what the story is really about. Heard some websites claim that he is supposed to be an alien in the film. From the trailers it looks like a mash of K-PAX and Mr. Bean. If the story fits, then the trailer makes sense.

Given that all the "crore" movies being pumped out by Bollywood are over the top comedies, he also want to join the bandwagon. Its just killing the variety (if there ever was) in Bollywood. In the 90s while Govinda was raking it in with his silly movies; other stars were at least trying to do something else. Even if it was sappy romance. Nowadays I am tired of watching these shitty "comedy" movies which are more like "jokes" strung together on a filmsy ground. Thanks to my family who keep insisting on watching Hindi movies.

Back