Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Witch - Part 2 - The long awaited sequel. I was waiting for it since part 1 was released, Now I'm just gonna wait for part 3! :p

Prey - It's really good. A refreshing change from artificial Sci-Fi and Phony superheroes, a human story. Does justice to original one, a worthy prequel. American plains and Jungles provide aesthetic backdrop.

Raise The Red Lantern (1991) - A haunting drama. One of the earlier works of Yimou Zhang. Whole movie takes place within castlesque compound of a wealthy lord. Backdrop and customary rituals are spellbinding to watch, As is the ever so enchanting Gong Li!

The Witch - Part 2 - The long awaited sequel. I was waiting for it since part 1 was released, Now I'm just gonna wait for part 3! :p
Not sure how I missed this. I loved Park Hoon-jung's New World and quite liked Night in Paradise too. Have had The Tiger since a while but yet to watch. Adding Witch to the list, thanks!
For those who've not watched it and can stomach blood and violence, I recommend I Saw the Devil. It's brutal and heavy but one of the best in the genre imo.

The Last Duel - 5/10. A boring Ridley Scott movie. So it's unique.
Tropic Thunder - 8/10. Watched it for 385th time. One of the greatest movie.
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - 9/10. If I could have only one movie for the rest of my life then it'd be this.

Beast - 2022 - Idris Elba - 3/10

Wait, haven't we seen this movie before....oh it is Jurassic Park and instead of Dinosaur it is a lion. However, it certainly does not have the cgi/vfx of Jurassic Park. Just watch it if you have a hour and half to spare.

The Black Phone - 8/10
A gripping horror movie with a tight plot.
+1 really good movie. definitely must watch.

I've already seen it twice
Top gun , twice ??? don't know what i'm missing, i just completed 40 minute in 2 sitting, not able to like this movie.

Thor - Love & Thunder... - health hazard alert
One can find more love, thunder, story and plot in any Kayden Kross's directed movies.

Top gun , twice ??? don't know what i'm missing, i just completed 40 minute in 2 sitting, not able to like this movie.
Needs to be experienced in a bigg IMAX.
And it is not a Goodwill Hunting or The Shawshank Redemption, if you are really after a strong script and character driven stories.

Bullet train - 7/10. Crazy mindless action comedy. Much much better than The Gray Man !
Beast - 2022 - Idris Elba - 3/10

Wait, haven't we seen this movie before....oh it is Jurassic Park and instead of Dinosaur it is a lion. However, it certainly does not have the cgi/vfx of Jurassic Park. Just watch it if you have a hour and half to spare.
Snooze fest. I expected so much more from the director who gave us Everest !

Bullet train: 7/10
The greatest beer run ever: 8/10 (I dig nam movies)
The burning sea: 5/10
Nope: 7/10 (comedian jordan peele is a bloody good director)
Everything everywhere all at ones: 5/10 first time I watched. 8/10 second time

Back