Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Darkest Hour 2/10
frusty.gif

Anbe Sivam - 9.5/10

There is a scene in Pithamagan when Surya is crying watching a movie. I saw Kamal Hassan & it caught my attention. I digged out more & found that movie name is Anbe Sivam. Which means Love is God & it is also names of lead characters. OMG, what a movie it is ! It is a lifetime experience. Songs, music is also really good. The story is crafted well & director has done excellent job.

The best part of the movie is Kamal Hassan & his acting. The dialogues, comedy, emotions everything is just perfect. You will be stunned when the movie ends. I am happy I saw this movie, I found a gem in Tamil.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux6v28eGxXs[/media]

You can find this movie with subtitles, even if you don't understand Tamil, please do watch it.

Anbe Sivam - 9.5/10

There is a scene in Pithamagan when Surya is crying watching a movie. I saw Kamal Hassan & it caught my attention. I digged out more & found that movie name is Anbe Sivam. Which means Love is God & it is also names of lead characters. OMG, what a movie it is ! It is a lifetime experience. Songs, music is also really good. The story is crafted well & director has done excellent job.

The best part of the movie is Kamal Hassan & his acting. The dialogues, comedy, emotions everything is just perfect. You will be stunned when the movie ends. I am happy I saw this movie, I found a gem in Tamil.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux6v28eGxXs[/media]

You can find this movie with subtitles, even if you don't understand Tamil, please do watch it.

troubling to find
sad.gif

Pretty dark was it?
tongu23e.gif

console.gif

^no man, seems a good movie. Thanks for suggesting

currently me hunting old Tamil / Telugu movies. Mallu movies later
<

Anbe Sivam - 9.5/10

Is it really that good?
<
I have never ever watched any south etc movies at all but i still can if it is?

Read the story in IMBD, if you like it then you can watch it.

See I kind into story, acting etc... I am not that into actions or love stories. I like movies which are kinda different.

Anbe Sivam includes love, communism, good songs, simple story with excellent execution, little humor, philosophy & lot more. No action, no glamour, no kiss, no masala.

If you liked movies like Shawshank Redemption which is #1 on IMDB, then you will surely like it.

Totally. Esp. that p*n1s crushing sequence with that log of wood. Damn it cannot unsee what has been seen.
<
Cinematography was brilliant though.

Yeah but I found the other violent scene more disturbing when she does that to herself... I did some digging and found that its actually done in some parts of the world especially in Africa...

Anyway here is another one with great cinematography
<

I Saw the Devil 9/10 for me... it was almost perfect with a reason behind the violence....

Not recommended for group viewing especially with girls

Back