Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

I saw the Doctor Strange and Multiverse of Madness movie recently. The story line was not as gripping as one would expect. The FX were pretty cool and overall it is a fun to watch movie. I would rate it around 7/10.

Will be watching Rise of Gru hopefully tomorrow.
Heard its great on reviews.
Postponed to tomorrow due to rains :'(
I just hope its not out of the theater by the time my plan is executed

Last edited:
The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (1964)- Nice cute little drama covering young love and everyday life. It's musical, no song and dance routines but every single line of dialogue is sung. Colourful and aesthetic too.

The Wind Will Carry Us (1999) - An Iranian drama about a vigil which patiently covers the prosaic everyday life of common people of a rustic Iranian village as witnessed by an idle and increasingly impatient man. A humane, observant Abbas Kiarostami work that surely needs patient viewers. But once you're there, you're very much rewarded.

statutory warning: one should not rate movie of canada kumar low on any open public forum. they can be booked for hurting religious sentiments and spreading hatred.

I attempted to see the latest movie of juba kesri - faaaking rip-off of sully, and calling it a movie "inspired by a real event.". :stabeye:
What is a Canada Kumar?

Will be watching Rise of Gru hopefully tomorrow.
Heard its great on reviews.
Postponed to tomorrow due to rains :'(
I just hope its not out of the theater by the time my plan is executed
Booked for todays show, in the entire hall 0 tickets were booked :'(
Why do english movies go empty house

Canada Kumar is Akshay Kumar and Runway 34 has Ajay Devgan. I thought we were talking about some movie of Akshay Kumar. o_O

Both are zubaan kesri though. LOL.
Can anybody clarify where is the film containing Canada Kumar?
I just watched Runway 34 it does not contain any Canada Kumar man.

Back