Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Private Ryan said:
The Pianist along with Schindler's List, A beautiful Mind and Saving Private Ryan are my all time favorites..:eek:hyeah:
10/10 for all 4 of these...:D

Those who havent watched these movies..are missing something...;)

Ill add Shawshank Redemption and Cinderella Man with above list for my 10/10 movies ;)

^Exactly..... although Shawshank was inspirational , Green mile actually brought tears to my eyes. It had everything ...... drama , comedy , emotions , action and some brilliant acting. The execution scenes were so damn emotional n realistic , i still get creeps when i think of dem. Hanks as usual was amazing n so was duncan. The Movie is a must watch !!

Rocky Balboa : Saw it again t'day .... dis time on a DVD. Argubally the best in the series. Rocky .... i am a Fan :D ..... 9/10

The Fast and the Furious - Tokyo drift : I had very little expectations from this movie but damn was i surprised at how gud this movie turned out to be. I am not saying its brilliant but still the kind of stunts dat hve been pulled in dis movie are nothing short of spectacular. The music is good , acting is good and d chicks r haaaawt :cool1: Worth a watch. ..... 8/10

Freedom Writers :
Amazing Movie , the fact that its based on a true story makes it even more amazing. Hilary swank is so awesome. A Must watch. ..... 8/10

Apocalypto :
Had really huge expectations from dis movie but i gotta say i m disspointed. Not that the movie aint good , its just that i expected a bit too much. Worth a watch though .... 7.5/10

One of my all time fav...21 Grams, watched it again for the 3rd time.

The starting is confusing, but the end is mind blowing.

Mystic River 8/10

One of my all time fav...21 Grams, watched it again for the 3rd time.

Oh Yea ..... one of dose mind twisters .... i found it better then memento ..... del toro was superb :D

The Green Mile isn't even anywhere near The Shawshank Redemption imo.

Each to his own , i guess. I found Shawshank extremely long n booring at some points !!

well even i am a big Tom Hanks fan ofcourse second to Russell Crowe but i still prefer Shawshank over Green Mile...

Shawshank was inspiring too,altough due to my interests in Prison Break movies, opinions mite differ..

yeah Rocky Balboa is a good movie..i like its quotes..

Martin: The only kind of respect that matters is self-respect.

Rocky Balboa: Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!

Uh..oh..i forgot to add another movie to the all time favorite list...a perfect 10/10 movie...Forrest Gump...:eek:hyeah: 'Stupid is as stupid does'...:lol:

I havent come across a movie which is as funny as emotional as this..:hap5:

My all time favorate movie: Terminator 2: Judgement day 10/10 :p

Seen it 65 times (literally) and know almost all the dialogues byheart :p

Bluffmaster said:
Oh Yea ..... one of dose mind twisters .... i found it better then memento ..... del toro was superb :D

21 grams is a mind twister???? i found it pretty strainght forward and understood it completely the first time i saw it... IMO its no way near the GOD Memento :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:
Rain man : 9/10 Tom and dustin at best...

Amores perros (Love is b**ch :eek:hyeah: ) : awesome movie... loved se senor song.. and that Gael García Bernal also in babel acts pretty good.... 9/10

21 grams is a mind twister???? i found it pretty strainght forward and understood it completely the first time i saw it... IMO its no way near the GOD Memento

Lol.... Memento was good .... but the only thing that made it special was that it was in reverse chronological order. I actually edited that movie in chronological order and then when i watched it again .... it was pretty ordinary stuff.

Even i understood 21 Grams in my first try but yea it was a little complicated and what made it special was brilliant acting along with a brilliant theme.

Fight Club - 10/10.

This is the kind of movie, that you watch it with some expectations of the kind of genre, the kind of movie it'll be, and then by the end of the movie, you'll be disappointed in yourself, because this movie will turn out something very different than what you were typically expecting it to be.

Params7 said:
Fight Club - 10/10.

This is the kind of movie, that you watch it with some expectations of the kind of genre, the kind of movie it'll be, and then by the end of the movie, you'll be disappointed in yourself, because this movie will turn out something very different than what you were typically expecting it to be.

agreed:eek:hyeah:

Titan AE- 7.5/10 :)

Back