Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Gran Torino : 8.9/10

What an amazing movie. Only the great Clint eastwood can pull off a role like that. Kind of a sad ending, I was hoping for some gunslinger action like climax ala "The Unforgiven" but the ending made perfect sense. I also enjoyed the cold humor. Overall a brilliant cinema and a must watch for any movie buff.

Luck by Chance - 7/10.

Worth one watch at least. Nice story, light breezy screenplay, and really good acing by all, except farhan. I felt he did a way better job in Rock On, here he seemed to be over doing it a bit.

zhopudey said:
Luck by Chance - 7/10.

Worth one watch at least. Nice story, light breezy screenplay, and really good acing by all, except farhan. I felt he did a way better job in Rock On, here he seemed to be over doing it a bit.

Exactly, he never seemed comfortable while acting.. Expressions were alright but delivery was useless..

On the other hand Konkona sen was brilliant as usual..;)

Luck By Chance : 7.5/10

Was an engaging movie but nothing spectacular about it. IMO Farhan didn't do justice to his role, a lot of other actors could have done much better. Farhan should stick to directing imo. But all the other actors were superb, I was specially impressed by Sanjay kapoor and Rishi kapoor. A one time watch.

Back