rate your phone

N82 -5
Best cam ever...also overall a complete phone..

N-gage QD - 5 i loved this from the bottom of my heart..if only it had wifi..wouldnt hav needed anything else..One of the best phones ever..Legend if may say..

/Ot/ THose who hate s60v3 for the signing, jus send me a pm..:)/ot/

Party Monger said:
N82 -5
Best cam ever...also overall a complete phone..

N-gage QD - 5 i loved this from the bottom of my heart..if only it had wifi..wouldnt hav needed anything else..One of the best phones ever..Legend if may say..

/Ot/ THose who hate s60v3 for the signing, jus send me a pm..:)/ot/

i did the same as u are hintin :)
caps ON, caps OFF

p1i
4/5
excellent features..
ok cam...3.2mp but u need a reeeeally steady hand..
only downer...is that the scroll wheel has gotten spoilt after abt 6 mths...

N-gage QD -- 5/5 just awesome :D :D

HTC Touch -- 4/5 Damn Had to buy a 600 bucks cable to make it compatible with 3.5mm stereo phones :( :(

SE K790i --- 4.5/5.

It loses that little bit only because the keypad is small. Also, the video recording is crap and video playback is even more crappy. However, it does the job. I am happy. 12k well spent :D

Sony Ericsson K810i Cybershot - 4/5:hap2: almost satisfied.only worry as of now is ,how to protect it from getting scratch(no scratches yet!).

I like the camera esp.no slowdowns -a Happy Purchase.bought on 31/5/2008:cool2:

not full marks -just because it is not UIQ :no:

dingemini312 said:
Nokia N82 5/5

Sony Ericsson K810i 4/5

Only we both here got K810i? I thought this phone will be common here esp with $$$ people ;)

Nokia 6030 4/5

Takes all the damage does most of the basic tasks. Doesnt have any way to connect to the PC except data cable.

Nokia 3110c - 2/5. It's got everthing but nothing's good. keeps restarting (even after OS version upgrade) radio is pathetic. can't use flurry on it, so no mail. camera is a joke as all the images are heavily blurred. can't listen to music because the moment i store music on the card the phone restarts. takes 2 hours to recharge the battery!!!! battery is good. but the overall construction is very bad.. the phone creaks!!! it actually creaks. and my frnds say they hear a wobbling noise when they r talking to me. planning to change it soon.

sony k750i
4/5

i bought it the day it released for close to 20000 bucks 3 years back :)
few niggles... maybe because mine was the earliest version or sumthing like that

phone freezes sometimes, especially when i just turned on the bluetooth...though its reduced with a firmware update

camera had a loose contact somewhere and wouldnot work half the time, so sony replaced that piece for me

the joystick collects dirt and stops working in certain directions depending on its mood :p

the charger doesnt work instantly..have to play around with the wires a bit

overall not a very good experience

Back