Raven Working on the Next Wolfenstein

Blade_Runner

Skilled
Raven Working on the Next Wolfenstein

Well I figure it would be pretty apparent I had problems getting online at X05. Now that is mostly OK since there wasn't a whole lot in the keynote that was unexpected. One thing however, was the announcement that Raven is developing the new Wolfenstein game. Not a whole lot was mentioned, or shown even (although it was clear it was a continuation of the mad scientist type world of Return to Castle Wolfenstein), but the Xbox 360 is the primary development platform for the game and it's based on new technology; a sort of extension of the MegaTexture tech used by ET: Quake Wars. Basically, expect Wolfenstein to have one huge game world. No more loading individual levels.

Source

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolfenstein PC Version Confirmed

Just in case you had doubts that Raven's new Wolfenstein game was coming to PC since the primary development platform is the Xbox 360; don't worry as Activision has announced that a PC version is coming as well.

Source

this thing was announced even before doom3 was released that a new wolfenstein game would be made using the d3 engine. seems like raven is making it now. it should be amazing. Return to castle wolfenstein is still one of the best fps games.

Yep this was announced before doom3 alongwith a yet untitled game id itself is themselves are working on.

RtCW was amazing.
It's among my favourite fps's of all time - ultimate doom/doom2, deus ex, jk2, farcry and hl2.

RtcW was strictly ok, I liked ET though awesome concept. BTW butto you played black & white 2 ? I loved black & white 1 good tp...

Back