FS: Home Audio Video Ray Samuels Audio Protector, Sennheiser IE8, UE TripleFi 10, FIREYE 1 Micro Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritvik

Adept
For sale is some audio equipment I no longer have use for, either upgrading or clearing space.

IMPORTANT: please read the following conditions of the sale. Will try to keep things short and as clear as possible.

CONDITIONS!

I'm currently not at home and won't be able to ship till I'm back. This could be in the next week, Aug or Sept. I'm really not sure. Lets just assume the 2nd week of Sept as of now for the sake of a safe approximate date.

Creating a thread early to give buyers time to look around and decide if they want something. Will hold, but please confirm asap since a last minute back out would cause me trouble.

I won't accept money till my dates are certain. I'll even PM buyers a pic of my tickets
tongue.gif

Items for sale

Ray Samuels Audio Protector

Asking Price: Rs. 22,250 shipped (new is 26500 + shipping + customs = close to 31k, if you're lucky with the customs)

Warranty: Lifetime

Other Comments: Headphone amp and charger included

Firestone Audio's Fireye 1 Micro

Asking Price: Rs. 3500 SHIPPED (new on Ebay India from PristineNote is 6845)

Warranty: None - bought abroad

Other Comments: Includes the mini to mini cable. Charges with a standard mini USB cable which is NOT included. Warranty card included although its of no use. Invoice as well I think.

Sennheiser IE8
Asking Price: Rs. 10750 - SOLD

Other Comments: Pristine condition, includes box, bill and all accessories. Will include a pair of comply foams (unused!)

Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10

Asking Price: Rs. 9750

Other Comments: Pristine condition, Will include 4 pairs of foam tips. No box, will look for it though. Was RMA'ed in January 2012, new cable.

PM or post here if you want to ask questions, tell me its overpriced, need more details etc etc

Prices are fixed. Won't lower them. Stuff either goes for the stated price or I keep it
smile.gif

Prices include shipping, unless stated otherwise.

I reserve the right to take an item off sale, if a deal has not been struck with a potential buyer. I keep falling in and out of love with some of this stuff :|

GvUz9.jpg
LaB0a.jpg
p06Be.jpg
Ukuhb.jpg
1ImZH.jpg
3IrmP.jpg
n80UL.jpg
e4CNg.jpg

Ie8

Hi Ritvik,
I'm interested in buying The IE8's from you. Im ok on even booking it with an advance/token payment but please be very transparent & clear on its condition. its about 2yrs old can u tell me
1.about how many hrs of listening/burn in it has.
2.its 2yrs old and without any warranty can i expect any reasonable price reduction.u can PM on these queries.

regards,
harsha.

Hi Harsha.

I don't want to hold up anyone's money since I'll probably be down only in the first week of Sept. So there's no need for an advance of any sort. I'll just make a list of interested people and notify the next in line should someone back out. All I ask is that the person backing out give me sufficient notice.

Its in perfect shape both cosmetic and functional wise. Not been used much since I got my customs around the same time. Burned in for about 6 hours a day for the first month i had them. I'd say maybe about 180-200 hours of burn-in and perhaps another 100 of actual listening. Forgot I owned these till I did some unpacking :)

Not looking at lowering prices. If I'm not wrong it sold for about 18000 INR and its replacement the IE80 I hear is 250000 INR.

Dude, I think you need to change "This could be in the next week" as "This could be in the next month".

Dude, I think you need to change "This could be in the next week" as "This could be in the next month".
I might be in India on Thursday next week, very unlikely but depends on what some other people want. So it could happen.

Ie8

Hi Ritvik,

thanks for answering my queries :). going by your word about the IEMs condition I'm Ok with the prices. initially i wanted to ask you about the Triple-Fi but was reluctant as you mentioned you didn't have its box whereas the senns are complete in package. Looking at the gears that u own i see you are an audiophile :head2: now that you've have owned a top end dynamic IEM -IE8 & a top end BA IEM-tfi10 please help me in deciding which one should i buy. Well i like clear, detailed,balanced sound yet not averse towards quality bass, coloration & musicality in IEMs. I listen to Rock,jazz,progressive house & psychedelic music. compared to you my gears are really nothing yet a few mention-able are Senn CX95,PL50,E30,XBA-1,GR06& RE-ZERO.
Among the two which has been your fav? and can u very briefly compare the SQ.
Its a humble request to help me decide as its a big purchase decision for me.

Think you'd be better off reading a few reviews. Plus posting in the audio section will get you better and more replies. Think product discussion in the classifieds is frowned upon by the mods :p

I like the IE8 more,primarily as the V shaped signature on the TF10 isn't to my liking. The IE8's are big on bass and I EQ it down and also use the bass knobs occasionally, there's a slight mid bass hump. Mids are much better then the TF10 and the highs are clear and non fatiguing. Sound stage is immense, you will not think you're using an IEM. Wouldn't say they're the best out there for jazz, especially after hearing the AKG offerings. I listen to the blues and 60's rock and roll......you lost me when you said "progressive house" and psychedelic to me would be Jefferson Airplane, The Beatles, Floyd, The Grateful Dead, Hendrix and the like ..... but to a lot of people I know its other types of music.

Hi ritvik ,
I did quite a bit of research on reviews n impressions on both IE8 Tfi-10.I'm totally convinced on IE8. a few more Q's to bug you. What was the price when u bought them? did you buy them from a genuine dealer/retailer.Are they 100% genuine senns or OEM's? kindly be transparent and explain any problems/issue you are facing currently with them u can PM if any.I've kinda decided pending these concerns.

No issues with ANY of the items on sale, the IE8 were bought from Jaben, an AD you can look them up on the net. Have the invoice, 599 SGD. the exchange rate at the time was about 32 INR to the dollar.

Bump. Will reply to all PMs tonight.

Also please note,
1) Prices are NOT negotiable
2) I'm NOT looking for trade + top-up deals

i have dealt with ritvik in past , his products are too good and he is true audiophile ..
ritvik all the best for ur sale
cheers

BUMP.

Listen closely! A friend is heading to India next week and can ship out some of this stuff to buyers.

Price of the Ray Samuels Audio Protector and the Firestone amp are now negotiable!!

Bank transfer must be done on Wednesday or Thursday at the latest, if I'm to send it down.

BUMP!!! All PMs have replied to. A few people asked where they'd be shipped from. If you do buy them before Thursday, then Calcutta. Else Madras in early/mid Sept (2nd week).

BUMP!

Price drop on the Firestone Amp. Everything else is sold.

Can ship on Monday, in town till Saturday (15/9)

P.S. - iPhone 4 16GB FU will be up on sale soon!!

BUMP!

Price drop on the Firestone Amp. Everything else is sold.

Can ship on Monday, in town till Saturday (15/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back