PC Peripherals Razer Keyboard repair in Bangalore

shady8701

Disciple
Hi guys,

I was using a Razer DA keyboard until its spacebar key broke recently. Razer doesn't provide repair for such keyboards, and I failed to find after marker solutions. I am not so happy about a 5k keyboard just becoming trash all of a sudden.
Does anyone know of a place where I can get this fixed?

Abhi

Hi guys,

I was using a Razer DA keyboard until its spacebar key broke recently. Razer doesn't provide repair for such keyboards, and I failed to find after marker solutions. I am not so happy about a 5k keyboard just becoming trash all of a sudden.
Does anyone know of a place where I can get this fixed?

Abhi
If it was a membrane keyboard then your are mostly helpless,plus 5k for membrane keyboard is exorbitant amount
if it was mecha keyboard then look online you might find spares.

tbh bro,i suggest you to get a new/used mechanical keyboard under 5k,why spend 5k on something that cost like 500 to manufacture??
and why even spend 100rs to repair something that cost 500rs to manufacture?

If it was a membrane keyboard then your are mostly helpless,plus 5k for membrane keyboard is exorbitant amount
if it was mecha keyboard then look online you might find spares.

tbh bro,i suggest you to get a new/used mechanical keyboard under 5k,why spend 5k on something that cost like 500 to manufacture??
and why even spend 100rs to repair something that cost 500rs to manufacture?

Yeah man, it is, unfortunately, a membrane k/b. It was a gift.
Sigh, anyway, I agree that it seems like a wash out. I guess I'll just look for a new one. Buying this was a complete waste of money.

"It was a gift."
" Buying this was a complete waste of money."
bap re u gotta pay for gifts nowadays.
i suggest u to look at roocat ryos a fellow member is selling in the forum.a steal for the price

and if u can buy from ebay.com look at blackwidow ultimate 2016 for 69 usd
and a cherry mx red rgb k70(a masterpiece of a keyboard) for 110usd

bap re u gotta pay for gifts nowadays.
i suggest u to look at roocat ryos a fellow member is selling in the forum.a steal for the price

and if u can buy from ebay.com look at blackwidow ultimate 2016 for 69 usd
and a cherry mx red rgb k70(a masterpiece of a keyboard) for 110usd

Lol! I mean for the person who was gifting this to me!
They thought it was a hardcore gaming keyboard (being 5k!)
Thanks for the suggestions though, will check those out. How has the experience been buying from ebay?

Lol! I mean for the person who was gifting this to me!
They thought it was a hardcore gaming keyboard (being 5k!)
Thanks for the suggestions though, will check those out. How has the experience been buying from ebay?
perfect 10/10
customer support rocks

if u plan to buy from ebay us have someone bring it into india.i just brought a k70 rgb red cherry for 120$ with 1 year warranty off ebay and a new zowie ec2a for 3k off amazon

Hmm, sounds great. And seeing the price differences between stuff in India and US, I guess it makes sense to get it there and have someone bring it with them.
Thanks again bro!

BTW, just looked up this corsair k/b of yours. Damn! that's one sweet looking keyboard. I might get one for myself when I travel to the US next month. I always thought the cherry brown is the way to go for gaming, how is red for this though?
build quality speaks for itself on corsair keyboards.red are nice.if u feel u might be disappointed with red then buy the k70 rapidfire version.u cant go wrong with rapid fire switches.\

also on a side note dont bother for corsair mouse,go for zowie they (corsair) are crap

Back