Razer salmosa for 999 with free shipping on EBAY.IN

mamaji.pramod said:
seller has replied me as below:
THIS IS BRAND NEW BOX PACK WITH BILL AND WARRANTY
can i buy it
AFAIK you can trust this seller , I bought Razer exactmat two yrs back & some other products from him. Every thing is working fine till now.

you can pull the trigger if you really want to buy.

I bought my razer vespula mouse pad from the above mentioned shop on ebay. you can go ahead and buy the mouse. However, I own a razer salmosa and can comment on its quality/performance. If you have large hands this mouse isn't for you. If you have a claw grip don't get this mouse. The mouse is light. Do try to get a proper feel of the mouse before you buy it.

I ordered the Death Adder that they had on sale for Rs. 1999 earlier today and paid at 5.30 PM. 8 PM I get a message that it has been shipped !!

And 10 mins later the guy Tarun calls me and says that he has shipped the order - Said he has sent the bill with it and if I were to have any issues, all I need is to buzz him and he'll have it replaced locally !! :O Talk about customer service !!

nice ! he called me 5 times when i left him a neutral feedback - he delayed the shipping with some lame excuse. then after i got the mousepad which i ordered from him, he called me up to let me know if i wanted something something else he could provide it at competitive prices!

Back