Razr v3i vs SE 750i vs 6681

kkndka

Adept
guys im really stuck with making a decision on what cell to buy among
the razr v3i, SE K750i and 6681. I have 14k to spend
basically im bowled over by v3i's looks and dont particularly need symbian.
also mainly want a excellent mp3 player because i intend to use the phone as my primary mp3 player during my long bus rides to college. Is the 6681 any good at playin mp3's?
i need a high volume in the phone during mp3 playback also since i travel in a crowded bus everyday.
help appreciated.
cheers

If Mp3 is the main concern and symbian isn't important then its just plain silly even putting any other phone besides the W series. (and k750i is W800i with different housing and 64mb mmc) so ofcourse go for the k750i.

But i think there are some advantages for music while going for symbian. You can get apps that would play almost any format (wma, ogg etc). Also there are tons of apps with equalizers better than those found in k750i. If you think you'll be needing those then think for 6681.

However, coming to camera, K750i FLAT-OUT whips 6681 (2mp with autofocus, the best in the market today, 6681 1.3mp)

So its all up to you.

K750i is what i would suggest..its better in every aspect from the 2 other phones be it music, or camera...and looks damn nice 2...

dude V3i looks best, but K750i has best features except symbian.
i have an ngage currently and hardly use any of em symbian apps.
im having a hard time thinking if i'll need symbian or not.
+dont play too many symbian games also since i have a PSP.
any other option except K750i??

kkndka said:
guys im really stuck with making a decision on what cell to buy among
the razr v3i, SE K750i and 6681. I have 14k to spend
basically im bowled over by v3i's looks and dont particularly need symbian.
also mainly want a excellent mp3 player because i intend to use the phone as my primary mp3 player during my long bus rides to college. Is the 6681 any good at playin mp3's?
i need a high volume in the phone during mp3 playback also since i travel in a crowded bus everyday.
help appreciated.
cheers
my 6630 looks better than the 6681...hate those chrome keys..
The MP3 player on SE's is way better...

kkndka said:
dude V3i looks best, but K750i has best features except symbian.

i have an ngage currently and hardly use any of em symbian apps.

im having a hard time thinking if i'll need symbian or not.

+dont play too many symbian games also since i have a PSP.

any other option except K750i??

There are some new good music phones releasing like Motorola Rokr E2 (powered by Apple's ITUNES) and the W810i. Then there's W800i too, but they'll not fit into your price range....

In the 14k price range, there's W550i also. Its a very good music phone. But it lacks expandable memory, and limited to 256 mb internal. If that's fine for you...

You'll have to make a decision if you want a symbian or a specific Mp3 features. Let me tell you even 6681 doesn't produce that 'bad' music! In fact, Nokia hypes its Mp3 playing abilities with Stereo effect in every advertisement.

If Symbian is not important, no point thinking for any other phone than the k750i. Its 2mp camera says so! :p

params7 said:
There are some new good music phones releasing like Motorola Rokr E2 (powered by Apple's ITUNES) and the W810i. Then there's W800i too, but they'll not fit into your price range....

In the 14k price range, there's W550i also. Its a very good music phone. But it lacks expandable memory, and limited to 256 mb internal. If that's fine for you...

You'll have to make a decision if you want a symbian or a specific Mp3 features. Let me tell you even 6681 doesn't produce that 'bad' music! In fact, Nokia hypes its Mp3 playing abilities with Stereo effect in every advertisement.

If Symbian is not important, no point thinking for any other phone than the k750i. Its 2mp camera says so! :p
lol..even the 6630 is a decent mp3 player....especially with the earphones...but not in the SE class
I preferred the symbian features so went with it...

hmm
go fr k750i fr mp3,u will not regret it.....

p.s. V3i has a rather low volume in erphones when playin mp3's,so will not be too suitable fr u.....

mp3 n cam SE K750i if u can stretch more then w800i, best earphones(in canal type)

if u are a fiddler and want to play around with phone then symbian, SE offers higher memory card capacity than nokia

Back