Audio RE-ZERO now available on head-direct.com

Guys, the wait is over! We can order RE-ZERO now, which is claimed to have more bass compared to unamped RE0 and can work without amp.

I own RE0, and that's a great IEM, very good mids and great highs! Bass too is pretty decent, can go very low, but lacks punch.

Head-Direct.com | YUIN

There's soft adapter inlcuded now, better than the one which was reviewed by a few on head-fi.

You could now read a detailed review on head-fi

EDIT : Review seem to suggest it's a just a little better in bass(in quantity) and highs seemed to be toned down. Good for those who find RE0's highs aggressive.

In the pics of the RE-ZERO i notice three black bands on the 3.5mm connector. I guess mostly all earphones have two black bands and when there are three it mostly for assisting in the attached mic like my MP21 has or say a nokia stock handsfree. :S But here in RE-ZERO i guess there is no mic :S

After going through a few reviews and racking my brains for almost 2-3 hrs Ive decided to stay away from committing this sin of spending on audiogear :p Ive had my eyes on these since the day it was announced and now Ive lost interest mainly because as per the review they still sound like the older RE-0 but much easier to drive. So that means they wont be better than my RE-252 or just marginally better than the normal RE-0 I have ,maybe a RE-0 + good amp will surpass the RE-Zero unamped.

Infact the loss of aggressive treble detailing in the RE-Zero compared to older RE-0 is like losing one of the essence of these legendary IEMs .I wonder why head-direct had to tone down the best treble an IEMs could produce :S.

The only reason I am still a little be tempted - they look stunning in the gun metal housing ! :O Anyone interested in a RE-0 ? :ashamed:.

For anyone else who's ever shown even little interest in a RE-0 earlier or has been wanting to get a extremely neutral and most detailed IEMs one could get for the price , this is the best one can get . Its so damn good that people have bought it for ~200$ without second thoughts when it was launched. Now that they are so easy to drive, I would say get them if you want the most awesome detailing which will let you rediscover your complete music collection.

i placed the order in a hurry :no: ,as soon as i saw them on head-direct , ordered them right away without any thinking :p

but i think its not a bad decision as i don't have RE-0. :ashamed:

gamingstill said:
i placed the order in a hurry :no: ,as soon as i saw them on head-direct , ordered them right away without any thinking :p

but i think its not a bad decision as i don't have RE-0. :ashamed:
Its a very good purchase if you didnt have an RE-0 . I am sure you will love it :)

^ I think you have the other balanced adapter , the big one . There's some new tiny balance adapter which ships out with the Zero now.

Ah that's good. When I talked to Nankai/Fang, he said that he went with the balanced termination as it's easier to make and he hopes audio players adopt that output. I highly doubt it.. I still wished he went with the standard single ended 3.5mm termination.

Back