REAL Estate- MATTERs-Delhi NCR

cray

Disciple
Hi Members,
Since I am thinking for investing my hard earned money in real estate, I thought opinions of educated hardworking ethusiastic scientific community such as TE, should never be left out of it. Many would already have invested while others are probably thinking of.

With so many residential and commercial construction and so many builders around. There is much confusion to my mind. I dont know where to begin so I would gradually narrow down my search.
What I think I need is nice residential accomodation around 40 lacs, in and around Delhi NCR with clearcut paperworks. Maybe a shop too. Please feel free to direct me to any site or forum to discuss it.
Discussion on builders, ongoing/finished builder projects, buildings,hidden charges, extra charges, payment plans. etc etc. Experiences of People who have already bought or in the hunt actively would be most helpful. So please feel free to share with me and among yourselves about the inner works.
Thanks

i was also gonna open a thread for a help like this....we have 48000sq. ft space which we wanna sell....please let me know any good property site on which i can list my property...

Punker said:
i was also gonna open a thread for a help like this....we have 48000sq. ft space which we wanna sell....please let me know any good property site on which i can list my property...
I guess 99acres.com and magicbricks.com are the best...I got good results while purchasing a residential plot for myself.

Go for residential properties if you want fast money as giving property on rental but residential property price not increasing fast & high compare to commercial (shop)

About shop if the location click well (big market place with easy & vast transportation) than you will get good return by selling it after 5-10 years (may be in 2 or 3 fold) & can earn good income by rental too, but if the location didn't click than find hard to give it on rental.

Rohini.

Don't buy any of that Society BS. And ofcourse, keep registering for any new government housing schemes that come out, there will be one out later this year, probably in September or so. If you're lucky enough to get a flat, you'll easily get 3 to 4 times the price you'll pay for the flat (to the government) or maybe even a good amount just on the allotment papers.

For investment purposes Greater Noida, beyond Sector 103 is booming. Lots of stuff of sale. You can get studio apartments less than 20L. They promise a fully furnished studio apartment, with all house hold furnishing (led, washing machine a/c, fridge, woodwork). And will rent it out too. Finance is available, and it should appreciate in 5-8 years.

Manesar side of Gurgaon is also good, slightly more expensive. But will appreciate, since the Metro will start soon.

Ramprastha builders are selling flats @ 2800/- per square ft. residential flats in 16 floor high rise edge towers. It is a part of township that they are planning to build in sector 37 Gurgaon. How are they, Are the prices good enough. Went to the site last week. There wasnt any development (highway road, markets etc)around the area. How much time would it take to develop and I wonder if it will be good for rental income or not.

I heard Noida extension is concrete jungle. Many of my friends had taken there. Wondering if that is also a good place ?

^^ I will suggest you in Gurgaon instead to go for Noida Extn......even sec-81,82 in Gurgaon (Vatika group) projects are really good which is just after the toll tower .... That area will be developed very soon because of Metro + ISBT + Expressway from Dwarka + NH8 at that place.

Vatika group has revised the prices 4-5 times for their all projects due to huge demand....

cray said:
Ramprastha builders are selling flats @ 2800/- per square ft. residential flats in 16 floor high rise edge towers. It is a part of township that they are planning to build in sector 37 Gurgaon. How are they, Are the prices good enough. Went to the site last week. There wasnt any development (highway road, markets etc)around the area. How much time would it take to develop and I wonder if it will be good for rental income or not.

I heard Noida extension is concrete jungle. Many of my friends had taken there. Wondering if that is also a good place ?
It is decent. Two people I know, got stuff there.

Back