Reccos for 2.0 Speaker Replacement for Z623s (10-15K)

ajish65

Adept
Hello,

I've actually been thinking of replacing these since pre-pandemic but have not been able to do so till now.

Anyway, my requirements are simple; sound should be comparable to the Z623s (I'm no audiophile), it should be a 2.0 system and flat on top. Like physically flat. I know that last one is a bit strange but I want to be able to put some of my small knickknacks on top of the speaker and save some precious desk space that way. So things like the JBL Professional Monitors are out because they are rounded on top. Bluetooth would be great to have.

Usage is mostly movies, shows and YouTube videos with occasional gaming. Budget is 10-15K.

Last time I had posted, I was looking for monitors and was pretty much set on the Mackie CR4 BT. But now I realise I don't need professional gear, just good sounding stuff. That is not to say that monitors are a no-go. Whatever sounds good. Also, I have a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, if that helps in recommending. So just posting again to see if there are any options that might have released since then, or that I might have missed.

Thanks for reading. Looking forward to some good recommendations.

Edifier 1850db/1855db. Good pair of 2.0 desktop speaker (slightly tilted top) with wide range of inputs.
Good sound signature for desktop listening., But don't expect the 'thump' of those Z623s

Another 'flat' option

Last edited:
Edifier 1850db/1855db. Good pair of 2.0 desktop speaker (slightly tilted top) with wide range of inputs.
Good sound signature for desktop listening., But don't expect the 'thump' of those Z623s

Another 'flat' option
These Edifiers are almost perfect if it weren't for the tilted top. (Yes, I know, weird thing to judge speakers by. :D) But thank you for the recco!
These look great! Wish they had BT. But definitely considering them. Thank you for the recco!

EDIT: Also, distance isn't a concern as these are going to be used as PC speakers not for the TV.

Back