Budget 0-20k Recommend a Portable USB Powered Full HD Monitor (13" - 19" size)

raksrules

Elite
Backstory: https://techenclave.com/community/t...l-monitor-works-cannot-claim-warranty.190295/

TL;DR
My US bought brand new Lenovo 2 in 1 laptop's screen stopped working and laptop is unusable now so want to use it via an external monitor.

I want to buy a portable monitor for home use with my laptop. The laptop is a 2 in 1 whose screen can be completely flipped so I want to use the keyboard of the laptop itself and will connect the laptop to the external portable monitor. I don't want big size and anything small like 13 inch to 15-16 inches will work. I don't expect the laptop and monitor will get lots of dedicated use and never for media consumption. Only when I want to use the personal laptop for something, I will hook it up with the monitor.
On searching internet, I found that there are portable monitors which can be powered by the laptop's USB port directly which will be a huge plus for me. Does anyone have any experience with such monitors and have any suggestions?
Here is one I found but shows not available, not sure if due to COVID or it is not really available....

I want to spend as much less money as possible. 720p also ok.

Last edited:
Back