Recommend Games Released in the Past One Month

LaatSahab

Skilled
Hi all! I've been off the grid and out of the gaming scene for past one month. I dunno which games released during this period and which are about to release, so can u guys gimme the wise word on this issue? I'm only interested in FPS,TPS, Racing and Action-Adventure genre. Last game I finished was DarkSector.

If I ain't mistaken, he has a Core 2 Duo E8400, ATI HD4850, 4GB RAM & this is hooked up to a Sony HDTV. Max resolution being 1368 x 768 (unless he has changed his monitor).

Anyway if the last game you finished was Dark Sector, I assume you haven't touched much since end of March, as that's the time when DS came out.

Here's some games released post DS:

The Wheelman

Wanted: Weapons of Fate

The Godfather II (you can skip this one)

The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

Braid

Velvet Assassin

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (assume you have already played this)

Terminator Salvation

Damnation (avoid it like plague)

Prototype (get it ASAP)

Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

A few oldies which you might have completed:

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

NecroVision

Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason

Well, get Sims 3 if you wanna please your chick. Here are good games released in past one month:

Racing: Fuel

TPS:Bionic Commando, Ghost Busters

FPS: Cryostasis, Chronicles of riddick: Assault on dark athena

Action RPG: Overlord 2

Try Plants vs Zombies too, small but extremely addictive game

Soon to be released if you are a cricket fan: Ashes Crickte 2009. Best cricke game ever created. Expected release date:19th july

Roxtin said:
Would you be playing games on your dell studio? If you have a system please tell what config do you have.

Boss, my config is mentioned in my sig, the desktop's too via the My Rig section's link and the config mentioned by Ethan is pretty much what I have ATM although upgrades r nearing. ;)

Ethan_Hunt said:
If I ain't mistaken, he has a Core 2 Duo E8400, ATI HD4850, 4GB RAM & this is hooked up to a Sony HDTV. Max resolution being 1368 x 768 (unless he has changed his monitor).

Anyway if the last game you finished was Dark Sector, I assume you haven't touched much since end of March, as that's the time when DS came out.

Here's some games released post DS:

The Wheelman

Wanted: Weapons of Fate

The Godfather II (you can skip this one)

The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

Braid

Velvet Assassin

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (assume you have already played this)

Terminator Salvation

Prototype (get it ASAP)

A few oldies which you might have completed:

NecroVision

Look, BSNL revoked my connection on 20th May so before that I had played almost all the games mentioned by u. What I've NOT played r the following:

Terminator Salvation

Prototype (get it ASAP)

Now I'll be probably getting my connection back by this Monday or Tuesday so wanna know what to get just in time. ;)

DarkSector is stuck at last level so not truly completed. Dunno if its a bug or what, Ethan please check my thread for it on the TD forum.

I've completed Wheelman and Kane and Lynch ages ago, see my earlier post.

In DarkSector, I ain't stuck coz of not what I don't know but coz the game crashes. Drivers are said to be the issue, will update 'em and see if that works.

Back