Recommend internet provider (unlimited scheme) at near mulund/bhandup - mumbai

ucurrently using tata night unlimited scheme 360 hours 6 month package.... gonna get over by feb... their customer service informed that the night unlimited plan wont be continued.....

now i am used to and need a speed of atleast 1 mbps and unlimited 24hrs or just night time....

need to say, the cheaper the better... plz share what are u using and if i can avail that plan...?????

regards
neo

Me from bangalore. Currentlly using the following two schemes

Tata indicom unlimited 512 Kbps ( Rs 2076 with tax) :-
---------------------------------------------

Great speeds.Downtime is arnd 2-3 days a month .Good for gaming and download .Download speeds arnd 50-53 Kbps.Upload speeds arnd 25 -36 Kbps.

Reliance WiMax 600Kbps (Rs 1800 without tax): -
-----------------------------------------------

Great speeds .Good for Browsing .Been using it for last two weeks.Had initial
problems after installation .Shouted at reliance CC and got issues sorted out.CC service is good. No downtime until now. The pings for gaming are bit lower.Download speeds arnd 65 - 85 Kbps and upload speeds 65 Kbps .Great for downloading.

If you are into downloading and stuff ,then go for reliance WiMax.
If you into gaming ,then go for Airtel or tata.I have heard that airtel has no downtime.

Get MTNL 849 NU , 850 bucks a month , 2 mbps Night Unlimited , day time usage is around 3 Gb i think not sure

Existing customers can keep the night unlimited plan, if the renew with a time based pack, Quick power series....

goto Web Mail Services and check ur inbox with ur tata id, u must have gotten this

2000952488597229097_rs.jpg

i've been ripping off tata by letting over multiple users use the pack at night @ 2mbps each, every1 dloads more than 5-6 gb a night :clap:

i've already renewd my acc with the same plan, and night ul is working!

just had a conversation again with the cc of tat ... bloody they are still telling the night unlimited temp deactivated..... i would surely miss those 5-6 gig download per night..... i was using quickpower360....

did u tell them that u already have night unlimited in your account?

they told me nu is not avalaible for new users, existing customers can continue the plan with night unlimited

yup very well told that i ahve nu activated and also would like to extend it... but they say some technical problem... they are just crapping around.....

and yes rahulrulez.... i guess no bsnl plans here... mtnl is the only option i guess..... but mtnl nu 849 plan locks down my daily download limit to 1.25 gb for a month.... i need a hour based plan or the i ahve to activate my grps on mobile...... which will cost me another 400 bucks....

damn.... cant these people do a good feasibility study before launcing a plan..... and what happen to those getting cheaper by the day claims.... *furious*....

Back