CPU/Mobo Recommend me a good used processor around 6k to 6.5k to pair with an rx 580

Douchehole

Disciple
Building a pc, i5 9400f has caught my attention so checking the price.
Cheers and thanks in advance!!

Want to run emulators such as rpcs3 and xenia to play classics such as ufc games, fight night games,dantes inferno,and felt like i3 10100f wasn't good enough and that's why searching for a right price for an i5 9400f

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my main needs from a cpu is that it should be able to run emulators such as rpcs3, and xenia to play classics such as ufc games, rdr, fight night games, and dantes inferno. So please any help is appreciated
Can you share the exact gpu sepicifactions? Also will you be upgrading it in future as you might be bottlenecked by your gpu with recent processors.

Within your budget, I'd say you can look at Ryzen 3rd gen or intel 10th/11th gen, Depending on what your motherboards socket is. There have been some decent deals in the classifieds for both of these. If you can slightly increase your budget you may be able to get a good deal on 5th gen Ryzen (12th gen intel would still be expensive). Hope that helps.

Back