Other Recommendation for a good 20000 mAh Power Bank

Guys i need a power bank that will last longer and good quality , any suggestions based on personal experience ?

Do you travel a lot? or generally away from direct power source for quite some time?

If yes, may i suggest try to look for more than 20000 mah. I travel a lot and do own Xiaomi Mi 20000mah powerbank. It is pretty good been using for over a year but now I do feel that even that is less.

Going for may be 30000 mah or 50000mah will be much better idea but mind you they can be bit bulky.

I carry two smart phones, 2 gopros and a tablet and mostly been able to charge them all once each with 20000mah . So for me I am also looking to upgrade to high capacity but size is bit of challege for me too.

Incase you still just want to stick to 20000mah . I can suggest go for Mi one but if you can pay a bit more Anker powerbanks are better built.
If you want to go even lower and dont want to spent much. I can also suggest look for Tata Croma powerbanks. They are cheap and comes with 2 year warranty and Tatas are really good with customer service.

Make sure to buy a powerbank, which has high output power (power to charge your mobile).

10kmah powerbank which charges your phone in 1 hour >>> 50kmah powerbank which takes forever .

To complicate things even further, some power banks lowers the output power when multiple devices are connected.

And also useful power from a powerbank is about 60-70% of the mentioned rating.

Good luck finding the right one.

Safest option is buying an MI one, they are generally good. I have a MI 10k powerbank and it charges my 4500mah phone once (it's an year old one though)

Make sure to buy a powerbank, which has high output power (power to charge your mobile).

10kmah powerbank which charges your phone in 1 hour >>> 50kmah powerbank which takes forever .

To complicate things even further, some power banks lowers the output power when multiple devices are connected.

And also useful power from a powerbank is about 60-70% of the mentioned rating.

Good luck finding the right one.
I think most 20000mah -50000mah power banks have now high capacity of poweroutput.

Ofcourse its a valid point you suggested.

As for 60-70% is also right. That is where I have heard good things about Anker . They have about -80-90% efficiency rate as per many reviewers.

But they are too costly.
What will cost Rs 2k for 20000mah on other brands might cost about 3k-4k on Ankers.

I have got powerbanks of 2000mah-27000mah.
I have business where average calls are 100/day and lot of PDF files, plus im always on the move. So phone battery lasts maximum 7am-3pm.
After years of experiment, i realised best is to carry two powerbanks of 10000mah each.

MI 10000mAh Lithium Ion, Lithium Polymer Power Bank Pocket Pro with 22.5 Watt Fast Charging, Dual Input Ports(Micro-USB and Type C), Triple Output Ports, (Black) https://amzn.eu/d/36dGp5N
One i have this. Other one is also Mi, slim version. This way, 1 powerbank charges while other im carrying. And vice versa. I hardly put my phone on wall socket unless im at home..

To conclude, In my opinion, powerbank being pocketable, light weight and fast charge, with good charge-hold is really important.
Plus it should be able to charge low power devices like Bluetooth TWS, Watch etc.

Back