Recommended deals for ebay to use various coupons

Harpy.eagle

Adept
Guys, as ebay has started sending coupons (including 250Rs which created history) back on regular basis, i thought of creating dedicated thread to discuss best deals to make use of them. This will also keep supra's thread only for posting coupons.

Hope its fine with mods and members and i doubt ebay will have problems with this as all we would be doing is marketing for them, in some sense.

Please avoid posting anything other than deals (which u can discuss)
We all know coupon can be id specific. Lets keep this thread for deals and supra's thread for coupons.

If anyone wants HDMI cable, I have listed ebay(which I am selling in market section here) for Rs. 350.
Item No. 220422791302

The HP and Sony media are both made in india by Moser Baer, pick the cheaper one. Im thinking of buying some Gillette blades with the 250 off ;)

^^ I think coupon of 250Rs. off applies for deals over some specific amounts.. That's not possible at all I think...

Rahulrulez said:
^^ I think coupon of 250Rs. off applies for deals over some specific amounts.. That's not possible at all I think...

Huh? The flat 250 off coupon applies to any transaction over 255 bucks. The laptop cooling fan in the deal mentioned above costs 258 bucks. Total transaction cost = 258 - 250 = 8 bucks. What's so hard to calculate??

gforce said:
Huh? The flat 250 off coupon applies to any transaction over 255 bucks. The laptop cooling fan in the deal mentioned above costs 258 bucks. Total transaction cost = 258 - 250 = 8 bucks. What's so hard to calculate??

Hard to believe though ..

Rahulrulez said:

yup minimum limit is 255 buxx.:eek:hyeah:
u can get stuff worth 255 for 5rs.

Back