Recommended deals for ebay to use various coupons

dragon said:
Many of the ebay sellers are not ready to ship to West Bengal, any particular reason guys!?

they need a form 50 which the buyer himself has to get filled from customs office and send to seller so its too much of a hassle

deepak3775 said:
they need a form 50 which the buyer himself has to get filled from customs office and send to seller so its too much of a hassle

But is it not required in other part of the country? If not why such requirement in West Bengal?

gforce said:
Ask your government.

:S you know well, the government has li'l time for these silly questions (!) or the people who are in the offices. But for the customers like us its a big issue...

even i got the 250 off coupon looking to buy the hdd cooler for just 8rs+shippin for 49 tat makes total 57rs but dont have a paypal or CC :( :( neone willing to pay 57rs for this needy ?? :D :D lol

Techie#1 said:
How many i wonder gets the straight 1000 rs discount?
Had NO Luck yet..just the 500 bucks off!
How'd you get a flat 500 coupon?? That's just unbelievable.

dark.lord.rules said:
even i got the 250 off coupon looking to buy the hdd cooler for just 8rs+shippin for 49 tat makes total 57rs but dont have a paypal or CC :( :( neone willing to pay 57rs for this needy ?? :D :D lol
It's actually 60 bucks. :)
Btw, it's not paypal but rather paisapay.

Back