Record-Breaking Mumbai Weather Today 26.01.08

3/5 deg :O !! now thats really cool..:rofl:

by da way ..delhi has extreme climate right ?? too hot summers and too cold winters..
i dont mind bearing extreme cold ..wid some sexy winter gear..infact i like cold climate ...but extreme heat is NO NO..u see i cant go n**e ..when i am sweatin in hot climate...while playin football..:rofl: :rofl:

faheem_m said:
:rofl:nice idea...but what do you do ..when da winds blowing sideways...lolzz..it becomes difficult to go along with the bus /track...:p
today evening while going from Seawoods to Vashi on my ride..via da palm beach road ...i almost turned into ICE..:pit was so cold and i was riding at 80-90...(thats the max on my ride).
it was so cold ..that i was shivering .and could feel ice running down my spine...and by the time i reached vashi all da hair on body were
standing...like pins ...overall ..it was awesome ..enjoyed riding in such a atmosphere..:rofl::rofl:

side winds dont affect u if u are riding slow enuf , 40-50 speeds are okieee......if the truck / bus is going too fast , let it go ahead , there will be more coming from the back........:rofl: .last night....i wore 2 hand gloves , denim jacket , 2 t-shirts , jeans , balaclava , handkerchief stilll it gave me shivers...... i take 20 mins to cover a distance of 5 kms from work to home...:tongue: .......

hanzy said:
side winds dont affect u if u are riding slow enuf , 40-50 speeds are okieee......if the truck / bus is going too fast , let it go ahead , there will be more coming from the back........:rofl: .last night....i wore 2 hand gloves , denim jacket , 2 t-shirts , jeans , balaclava , handkerchief stilll it gave me shivers...... i take 20 mins to cover a distance of 5 kms from work to home...:tongue: .......

5 kms in 20 mins ? ie approx 15 kmph ?? who so slow ..tht too on a pulsar 200 ?? hmm must be mumbai ka traffic ...seriously ..i hate da traffic in townside..

thats one of da reason i like navi mumbai..but now a days even vashi is gettin congested

u had so much clothin and still shivering ..imagine my state with only my normal jeans and T shirt ..:p

Agent Bikey reporting live from Goa. :eek:hyeah:

Left for Goa at 6am yesterday- stuffed in the backseat of a baleno.
Windows rolled down, 140kmph- brrrrrrr... :p

Goa feels quite cooler than usual. :D
A bit dull and waiting for the sun to hit the beach again.
Was fairly chilly by the beach at 1am last night. :p

Let's see if i can catch up with Anish. :p
Bladerunner in Goa too but a bit farther and dunno if i have the time. :)

Lappy charger is buggy and so is the Reliance data card- so might be offline till back home. :(

This sudden change in temperature is not a good sign. With a new cheap market of cars, this green house effect is going to get worse and worse. What is our govt doing?? Hell do they even know whats green house effect??
Rahul gandhi is busy in "mooh-dikhai rasam" as he prepares for his career as future prime minister.

They are only allowing used ideas from the West which are already proved to be suicidal for them, but if the west did it, we must follow them too !!!!! :mad:
The govt is not taking out of the box ideas seriously.

If u think we can follow the same path as america in power terms....think again as we have a smaller country with 4 times more population. We will FAIL mid-way !! We need a very different plan for our needs.

ohhh noooooooooooo, i dont want to spoil the fun of ppl enjoying cold including me and my CPU. :p

hammerhead said:
Try that in Delhi and you will turn to ICE. A couple of days back it was 2.9 and averaging around 5 these days.
And while ur at it try nagpur too..Same temps here..Wid a hell lot of chilly winds..

N i hav to go to class at 6.30am half way across the city...:mad:
Its sooo blodyy cold, Jeans t shirts, jacket, cap, polo neck, nothing save u from the chill...N it goes deep beneath in ur bone n chills even the bone marrow!!!!:mad:
Am i loving it since 2 days..No class..:eek:hyeah:

its 9.17 and i have to leave for work , yes yes , sunday work........2 pair of socks , inner , t-shirt , jacket , lets see.........put me inside an oven and i will smile..........cold is jus not meant for me....especially the current likes........

andrew327 said:
Two things are for sure one everyone is loving the change in mumbai's climate & the other thing the upcoming summer is gonna screw us all this year and i goddam guarantee to each & everyone of you on this one............

Thats what im afraid of, so can look forward to more power cuts :mad:

..other than that, am loving the cold in Bangalore.

lol.. The temperature here in Chandigarh is hovering around the zero deg mark. Even the max temperatures are hovering around 9~10 deg.

coretempwd1.jpg

traytoolsuo4.jpg

faheem_m said:
5 kms in 20 mins ? ie approx 15 kmph ?? who so slow ..tht too on a pulsar 200 ?? hmm must be mumbai ka traffic ...seriously ..i hate da traffic in townside..
thats one of da reason i like navi mumbai..but now a days even vashi is gettin congested
u had so much clothin and still shivering ..imagine my state with only my normal jeans and T shirt ..:p
weather is cool :) .. and vashi is already congested ..:(

SharekhaN said:
wow , north people have it bad . But i guess you are all used to it by now :p

I am myself a southerner (From Andhra Pradesh) more accustomed to hot weather than cold and though I have endured 6 Winters in the North, I have not been able to get used to the cold fully. :ashamed:

Anyway my PC likes this weather very much. :p

Pune is really chilly during winter especially in January...cant forget those years i spent at Bharti Vidyapeeth..:hap5: I remember, once the temps had evn gone down to 4C..:fear: At tht time while coming home to mumbai, i used curse the sucky humid weather here...:no: Barring these 2 months, i still think tht Pune is better than Mumbai in terms of weather...;)

Back