FS: Mobile Red AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 - Like new - 30.5k shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdutt

Disciple
  • Product Name: Red AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3
  • Expected Price: Rs 30,500 shipped
  • Shipping charges: Included
  • Description if any: Phone is in perfectly mint condition. Comes with data cable and charger.
  • Reason for Sale: Fund raiser for either iPhone 5 or Note 2 whichever launches first
  • Product condition:9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 2 weeks ago from US
  • Remaining Warranty period: None
  • Invoice Available: No

Enter these basic information about yourself

• Shipping from: Delhi
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer preferred
  • Preferred courier: DTDC insured.
  • Payment options: Cash, bank transfer

I don't want discussions in the thread regarding the pros and cons or comparisons between this model and the international model of the S3.

All negotiations if necessary, via PM only. Please keep the thread clean. No price wars or suggestions of other phones. There is a section on the forums for that already.

If u REALLY dont want any discussions about comparison then why didnt u mention that ITS A DUAL CORE VERSION in ur ORIGINAL POST ALREADY ?

Please mention it in the main post as not many people are aware of the fact ..!

If u REALLY dont want any discussions about comparison then why didnt u mention that ITS A DUAL CORE VERSION in ur ORIGINAL POST ALREADY ?

Please mention it in the main post as not many people are aware of the fact ..!

Coz I am sure people are really smart at TE and they do know what SGS3 from AT&T means.

@vasim21 No offence but if you felt that you had to highlight that this is a dual core version, then please also highlight how how it performs against the quad core that ships with the International S3.

PS: I am not interested in the S3 and not interested in the sale, just had to reply so that the complete facts are present as compared to post #2

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey TC...u really serious about selling this or what ? i tried contacting/negotiating u via many PM's,even gave u my personal contact number but alas there isnt a single response from your side fella...?

Hey TC...u really serious about selling this or what ? i tried contacting/negotiating u via many PM's,even gave u my personal contact number but alas there isnt a single response from your side fella...?

I did replied to your pm, no idea why you never received it. Will call you in evening.

People like Asheet who just lowball for no reason should not be allowed in the market section at all. Mods should restrict their profile to this effect. I too was made ridiculous offers of ~20k for 37.5K worth of reliance digital gift vouchers. When I mentioned that I can just buy a S3 for 38k from reliance and sell it on the same day to a dealer for ~34k, people argued on how they were offering me a "deal" by giving me 20k for my vouchers.
Jdutt, apologies for posting OT in your thread, but it just saddens me when I see what TE is coming to

PS : a Dual core S4 will give you almost the same UX as a quad core exynos. The added advantage of this phone is 2GB RAM. That is a huge thing if you ask me, especially considering future updates plus the RED color is a DIFFERENTIATOR as it is not available here. If Jdutt offers it ~28k, it's a steal

People like Asheet who just lowball for no reason should not be allowed in the market section at all. Mods should restrict their profile to this effect. I too was made ridiculous offers of ~20k for 37.5K worth of reliance digital gift vouchers. When I mentioned that I can just buy a S3 for 38k from reliance and sell it on the same day to a dealer for ~34k, people argued on how they were offering me a "deal" by giving me 20k for my vouchers.
Jdutt, apologies for posting OT in your thread, but it just saddens me when I see what TE is coming to

PS : a Dual core S4 will give you almost the same UX as a quad core exynos. The added advantage of this phone is 2GB RAM. That is a huge thing if you ask me, especially considering future updates plus the RED color is a DIFFERENTIATOR as it is not available here. If Jdutt offers it ~28k, it's a steal

I dont mind your inputs at all. I've been watching TE from a distance for awhile and very sorry to say a new crop of few members taking it all the way south.

By the way you have really summed up well about my S3. I see people making noise over it being a dual core but never appreciate this having 2 Gb ram....which is a game changer.

I am certainly open to sensible offers.

Thanks again.

@jdutt, if you want to exchange with white i9300 ( intl S3 - absolutely mint, scratchguard since the moment box was opened in shop ) bought on 15th Aug with b/w, then let me know. I will take the red s3 from you with Rs6k ( fair price difference based on prices of new with b/w and without b/w S3 on ebay/mumbai local market )
I will be in Delhi during Diwali for a week :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold to qamartheone.....it was a very smooth transaction. A lot based on mutual trust.

Pleasure doing business with him.

Mods can close the thread after Qamar confirms here.

:)

Mobile received in perfectly mint condition...highly recommended seller from my point of view...mods can now proceed with their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back