Red Dead Redemption problem [Xbox 360]

paranj

Disciple
When I play Red Dead Redemption... I think I have some problem with the graphics. I don't know how to explain it. When I am out in an area with a lot of vegetation, I can see very fade white boxes or lines... a lot of them, as small as pixels. This is bugging me to no end! Does anyone have any idea what the problem is ? It's not a problem with my console as Alan Wake or Street Fighter IV do not pose this problem.

Also connect to your monitor , as the problem can be with cable or TV itself.

BTW how much did you got 360 for ?

It's not the HDMI cable or the console, it's the engine itself which is filled with end number of glitches and random technical issues. Can you post a cam photo of these anomalies that you see? I, personally, didn't encounter any such thing on my play through.

@Ethan :- Dude the same thing happened with Halo Reach so I just went into my TV menu, set the Aspect Ration to auto scan and adjusted the color settings and it was fine. So, will try the same with RDR. If the problem persists, I will post some cam pics but I doubt if it would be that visible in cam pics.

@dinjo :- Mine is a Jasper arcade model, modded to iExtreme LT. Cost 14k including modding :).

@jojothedragon :- Don't have XLive :(.

It was a cheap deal are you located in Mumbai , the prices are still 16k with modded.

paranj said:
@Ethan :- Dude the same thing happened with Halo Reach so I just went into my TV menu, set the Aspect Ration to auto scan and adjusted the color settings and it was fine. So, will try the same with RDR. If the problem persists, I will post some cam pics but I doubt if it would be that visible in cam pics.

@dinjo :- Mine is a Jasper arcade model, modded to iExtreme LT. Cost 14k including modding :).

@jojothedragon :- Don't have XLive :(.

If you don't find any cheap fixes then i recommend you subscribe to xlive and update your game. Its just simple, why worry so much. :|

@jojothedragon :- I don't have internet connection in my hall, where I play my X360 (I am still a noob when it comes to 360 networking).

@dinjo :- I live in Rajkot in Gujurat. Here the retailers don't know shit so I took advantage of it :D

Back