Rediff Digicam Festival?

Deals may be true.. no name brands suck, however. Do yourself a favour and go to jjmehta.com and Alfa in Bombay, they stock the best models, and at decent prices as well.

Rediff ain't the place to buy stuff like this. They aren't very trustworthy. (I once bought a mouse from them, and rocked, as in, the base was bent. If you are buying a cam, buy it from JJMehta.com. Masky had a good experience with them

yeah...got my a95 +ultrafast charger +4 nimh batts + 256mb cf for around 17k from jjmehta. very reliable. though no official warranty, and the bats i got were kind of old.

Grease Monk said:
ultrafast charger.. and the bats i got were kind of old.

which charger did u get and what make are ur batteries? I got Camelion 2200 mAh batteries which are in good condition..

hey..dont u know i already bought one recently.. why shud i buy again!!!
i was just thinking whether any one buys from them as they are selling at low prices, mutifunction devices and these unknown brands..

i got the camellion charger, but he gave sony cybershot 2100mah's. 1 pair was totally screwed, while the other was in reasonably good shape. even then, i bought a totally new set of 4 to make sure i got equal charge carrying capacity.

Good to hear that the free bats you got were in good condition though, masky

Back