Budget 25-30k Redmi k50i micros stutters

captivating

Disciple
Hi guys today I received redmi k50i and I am not happy with the performance of the device . This device is micro stuttering and it’s getting on my nerves. Is there any app to detect or to prove that the mobile is micro stuttering. I purchased it from mi . Com

Because micro stutter is not a hardware detect and software is still fully functional. When I bought realme 9 pro plus it had micro stutters while going back to home screen. After a few days an update came and every stutter vanished. Now Android 13 arrived and it has become even more smooth. So, maybe it needs an update.

I'd suggest unlocking the bootloader and installing a clean AOSP based custom ROM like Pixel Experience if available or LineageOS. There are community built telegram groups for such support.
I do this for all android phones I purchase especially the ones from Xiaomi/Realme which have a lot of bloatware installed.

Because micro stutter is not a hardware detect and software is still fully functional. When I bought realme 9 pro plus it had micro stutters while going back to home screen. After a few days an update came and every stutter vanished. Now Android 13 arrived and it has become even more smooth. So, maybe it needs an update.
Hmm I just got the phone today . Yeah micro stuttering is a big problem that companies hide . And you are right we can prove micro stuttering.

I'd suggest unlocking the bootloader and installing a clean AOSP based custom ROM like Pixel Experience if available or LineageOS. There are community built telegram groups for such support.
I do this for all android phones I purchase especially the ones from Xiaomi/Realme which have a lot of bloatware installed.
I have suggested this countless times around but no one wants to go that way fearing noobish reasons hence didnt suggest it here..

It's a personal choice since it does involve risk of bricking the device if you're not paying proper attention.
Bricking etc. days are long gone in fact it was in earlier era.
Now its a simple 123.
I help people around flash custom roms on phone I had zero exposure. Makkhan is the only word I can suggest and I even educate them how to roll back and flash any roms going forward. They are like they wasted all these long years on stock roms!

Bricking etc. days are long gone in fact it was in earlier era.
Now its a simple 123.
I help people around flash custom roms on phone I had zero exposure. Makkhan is the only word I can suggest and I even educate them how to roll back and flash any roms going forward. They are like they wasted all these long years on stock roms!
I can try that on my redmi note 7 pro .. if you are willing to help . I won’t be able to pay for your help just letting you know

Back