Android Redmi Note 10 woes.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled

I've come across many people complaining about their new Redmi Note 10 phones on Twitter. Most of the people who praised it are the "iinfluencers" and possibly people aka "reviewers" who got a free review sample haha.

I've come across many people complaining about their new Redmi Note 10 phones on Twitter. Most of the people who praised it are the "iinfluencers" and possibly people aka "reviewers" who got a free review sample haha.
Didnt found much info on XDA about same.
I assume since the site you meantioned is china ** chinese rom might have those issues ?
Not global or eu or other variants.

Owners of different models of the Redmi Note 10 series have started tweeting complaints about spontaneous display freezes, responsiveness issues, and excessive flickering when the screen is in 120Hz mode or when dark mode is activated.

The biggest woes are those noobish idiots expecting 120mhz/108-megapixel/1200nit birhgtness/HDR10 to work just like a true flasghsip 70k phone in a sub 15-16k phone.
Not just software but hardware issues can also occur.

Its just like installing ferrari engine in a maruti alto and then crying that the car caught fire and bang!

For whom its working good is a hit or miss.

I recall GeekyRanjit also pointing out this issue. Seems like Xiaomi is forgetting the basics in pursuit of giving extra features.
Its the people not the co. who want ferrari engines inside a alto and not ready to shell out monies for buying a PROPER phone which can house all these features PROPERLY!
Cos. will go by what people want and in within what margin.
There are very few cos. who will stick to quality standards and will refuse to bow down to people yet they survive coz for who quality matters will anyways use their brains and buy it.

You are not wrong about that haha.
The specs definitely look like the phone is on steroids. But like with steroids the phone can have serious side effects too.
I too almost went for this phone. Such a VFM model. Just waiting out for the Moto G50/60/100 now. My current G5+ is going for almost 4 years now.

Back