Android Redmi Note 13 5G vs Redmi Note 13 5G Pro vs Redmi Note 13 5G Pro + which is best and budget friendly.

Can you guys suggest required accessories for same ?
This came with backcover (not impressive) and 67W charger.
Don't lose the cable or charger the adapter is 2K in itself, and you wont get aftermarket chargers which can do turbo charging - they will merely fast charge
Since its pretty new, the good case brands dont seem to have any models out yet. manage with the stock case for now and wait for spigen etc to launch something

Don't lose the cable or charger the adapter is 2K in itself, and you wont get aftermarket chargers which can do turbo charging - they will merely fast charge
Since its pretty new, the good case brands dont seem to have any models out yet. manage with the stock case for now and wait for spigen etc to launch something
ty,
For now i can manage with stock cover which came with device. Also only my color in note 13 pro has a matt finish/style body which is not exactly glass/glossy

But No tampered glass as well ? they said some type of plastic screen guard is already pre-installed

Hello @captivating @OMEGA44-XT @dissel Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Bought redmi note 13 pro 12gb/256gb coral purple. Required a phone urgently..
Pricing at croma was 30K, I had to pay 28K
2K exchange for old mobile
2K cashback on icici cc after 90 days.

Can you guys suggest required accessories for same ?
This came with backcover (not impressive) and 67W charger.

I need tempered glass thing, good cover and not sure what other accessories might be useful ?
Get an el cheapo tempered glass. I use Spigen cases, those cost 1k, but last long, unless you like changing phone cases every year. Spigen case on my S20FE 5G is 2+ years old, has scratches but it still looks great & I have no reason to replace it. Cheap cases start cracking & breaking within a year at times. So take your call.
mi/poco with snapdragon have a better after life with pixel os and lineage os period. Mi ranting about losing its number 1 place was because of its stupid flings with Mediatek etc
MTK SoCs like D8000 & D9000 were better than S888/888+ & 8 Gen 1 in efficiency just because they were fabbed at TSMC. New D8300 also has great reviews in terms of performance. It is in 8+ Gen 1 territory which is pretty good.

1705114742207.png

Last edited:
ty,
For now i can manage with stock cover which came with device. Also only my color in note 13 pro has a matt finish/style body which is not exactly glass/glossy

But No tampered glass as well ? they said some type of plastic screen guard is already pre-installed
If you are going to exchange your phone after few years for new phone, better keep it in pristine condition. Flipkart is notorious to deny exchange or reduce exchange price when they see scratches on back panel or on display. Get 70 rupee tempered glass, use factory back case if it can protect the edges of phone.

For me, Mediatek crap is never worth buying, you can't even build custom roms for it and living with xiaomi memeUI is just a nono. So no matter how good the "performance benchmark" says, I just filter out mediatek phones.

Back