Video Refer TV technician - SONY

shotgun

Disciple
guys,
can someone refer me a reliable TV technician?
I dont want Sony authorized guys, they are completely ridiculous. :no: :mad:

I want the guy to have a look at my TV, and quote me a price to fix it.
I want to delay my plans to go for a LCD

Thanks

Laxmi Electronics - Mumbai
Mr.Kirtibhai is contact person.

he is the best and the most experienced with TVs. he is my friends dad so he immidiately sends his person at my place whenever my TV went wrong. recently my SONY TV is also down... he repaired it but back in bad conditino

will this guy come at any place in mumbai ...i m a sony loyalist consumer for tvs so can take his number for backup........for future

i think YES! but you call him and ask if he can come at the time of problem. my uncle repairs any damn thing! he repaired my Imate pocket PC once and sony cd-deck..

nvideabeast,
have tried this number no of times during weekdays and weekends.
no answer.
please confirm the number. if u have alternate numbers do let me know

job done.
the guy was really honest, corrected the fault for arnd 1/6th price that #$%@#$%$ sony authorized guys were quoting me.
magnet, beware of those thugs
sony as a brand might be good, but their service center sucks.

^^ good to hear that Mr.Kirtibhai repaired ur tv in 1/6th price. atleast i seem to be useful to some1. i am happy for you :) btw he repairs each and every complex electronic stuffs.

Update:
TV died again somehow with same symptoms,
called him, and his man arrived next day, and the board has gone for detailed investigations. :ashamed:
i am hoping it comes back one piece and perfect. it was due to come yesterday or by today latest, no update on that so far

im getting my earthing and wiring checked today.

TV working for now.
replaced another IC and charged another 500 bucks for same.
did not return the replaced part
reason: he needed that to be returned to someone otherwise I would need to pay some more money. not convincing but anyways, least my tv is working fine.

Back