Budget 21-30k Refurbished ThinkPad X390 (or T480)

I completely forgot about replying to this ;_;
A small plastic cover usually over the camera (clear). Its currently is not falling out to show it to you. Not a functional part of the camera but rather a dust cover.

View attachment 193519
Did you try getting a replacement from Amazon? Or a warranty claim? The details under the quick specs say 7 days replacement and 1 year Warranty Care, so I wonder if those are good options as well?

I completely forgot about replying to this ;_;

Did you try getting a replacement from Amazon? Or a warranty claim? The details under the quick specs say 7 days replacement and 1 year Warranty Care, so I wonder if those are good options as well?
Didn't bother as it's not much of a hassle. I had a weak glue (old fevicol) , I put it back on with it. No issues till date. Even video during meetings is working fine.
I didn't bother asking Amazon for replacement as i needed a laptop immediately. In addition to that, when I called the seller for help regarding the windows not being able to update, and him saying "sir, you dont need to update windows" was enough for me to know, it's a waste of time. I'd rather fix it myself or approach my trusted board repair guy if anything bad happens.

Didn't bother as it's not much of a hassle. I had a weak glue (old fevicol) , I put it back on with it. No issues till date. Even video during meetings is working fine.
I didn't bother asking Amazon for replacement as i needed a laptop immediately. In addition to that, when I called the seller for help regarding the windows not being able to update, and him saying "sir, you dont need to update windows" was enough for me to know, it's a waste of time. I'd rather fix it myself or approach my trusted board repair guy if anything bad happens.
Right okay makes sense. And you haven't had to approach your repair guy in the time you've owned it, right? How long ago did you buy it?

Back