Regarding Animation classes

xerocool

Disciple
Helllo,

Well i have few months off nd was planning to do a short term course gaming/animation related ..
Now i have no clue which softwares/courses are conducted with reference to above field

Well one i know is MAAC ..which has courses related to maya,adobe nd stuff
is there any other or better ??

Can some1 help me with this .. M located in mumbai

:)
thanks

What are you people talking about?

Framebox is the worst ever institute.

Framebox has been recently opened and earlier it was one single institute called MAAC. It has no recognition , nothing at all if you are planning to take your diploma / degree seriously. Their faculty require serious attention , coz they are not at all upto the standards required in this field. If you don't believe me , have it a go!

I'd recommend MAAC any freakin day!

If not MAAC , the alternative will be Picasso. Period!

cool1 said:
but which branch has the best faculty , also how is dadar branch

MAAC is one of the best institutes in India, I did my professional diploma there.

The MAAC Dadar branch is above Sujata Restaurant, at Shivaji Park.

Personally I would recommend not to waste your money on any of these , check out some good courses abroad if you have an arts background (Savannah , Gobleins , etc).Else there is always NID and IDC.

^^ Dude for doing one of those abroad you should atleast have a Diploma out here if not a BSc Degree! Most of them are not under-graduate programs afaik.

As I said before in this thread , I'd recommend MAAC to anyone! If not MAAC then you may go for Picasso.

No Arena's / Framebox's please. Opt them only if you are willing to suffer!

GL!

fcry64 said:
heard em' nice thingz bout frame man ...

even i have heard that maac is good :)but frameboxx is better:tongue: , also the best faculty from maac have moved to frameboxx:rofl:.
but the best branch to go is to the head office i.e in andheri:eek:hyeah:

dont go by the name of the institutes ... all institutes are similar , the faculty is what differs and whom you have to see, check the past students experience in that place

in the end it really boils down to what you sit and do at home ...seriously the best way is to teach yourself but you might lose interest pretty quickly that way though :p

^^ Totally agree with you mate.

Self learning is best, but you need real passion for it, if you can't do it on your own however don't be disheartened and go thinking that this isn't for you. Sometimes it so happens the slow progress and the lack of any specific schedule keeps you from being succesful in the mission.

And as far as frameboxx is concerned i have personally met the faculty at frameboxx and they were pretty awesome, out of the 4 i met, 3 were super cool and the last one had talent but was kinda amateur at teaching.Plus these guys have a tie up with a lot of studios all over India and to add to it they have BIG Cinemas investing in them bug time.The approach that they teach you with is completely different and they teach you how to animate and not how to use 3DS max or maya only.Anyone can teach you how to use the hammer, but not all teach you where to hit.

Back