Regarding Torrents

Nashnir

Disciple
I got a question. :)

Consider I have 20 torrents on for download.
Now keeping in mind that one torrent cannot max my download speed I have kept many torrents on.
Now other than a few torrents all the rest have different trackers. So currently I have around 20 files being downloaded from 18 trackers.
Also lets say that the tracker does not impose any download speed limits.

Considering this situation I wanted to ask is that will downloading using a combination of trackers affect my download speed in any way.

Usually my download speed is not maxed even when I have 10~12 torrents on, so I always keep a Direct download alongside my torrents in the same client. This allows me to max my download speed as the direct download consumes the remaining speed after the torrent uses some.

No downloading from a mixed bag tracker doesnt affect your speed .. Try using some private torrent sites for maxing your connection .. The only problem i see is that the direct download can reduce the torrent speed sometimes

while letting ~20 torrents at the same time will not hamper your speeds in any way....using direct downloads alongside may actually be detrimental to your ratio...as the upload speeds might take a hit..

Back