Register domains for just 0.99$ at Godaddy

ravi_9793

Adept

coupon code: BUY2010

The coupon works with all available domains: .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, and so on

The coupon is good only for new registrations.

I'm trying to buy a domain, added the coupon and the price reduced to $0.99 but I am not able to pay? Is there a minimum purchase amount or something?

varkey said:
I'm trying to buy a domain, added the coupon and the price reduced to $0.99 but I am not able to pay? Is there a minimum purchase amount or something?

there is nothing like that.

Are you using CC to make payment??

varkey said:
Yes, I selected the CC option and when I press continue checkout it just refreshes the page. :(

may be you can try different browser.. or have you used same card for different Godaddy account??

I tried in two browsers. It doesn't reach the page where we have to enter the CC details. I'll try with a different godaddy account and see.

Edit : Found the issue. I was trying to register a .in domain and the final price was coming to only $0.99 ( No ICANN Fee ). There is a minimum order value requirement of $1. When I tried a .com domain it worked. :D

varkey said:
I tried in two browsers. It doesn't reach the page where we have to enter the CC details. I'll try with a different godaddy account and see.

Edit : Found the issue. I was trying to register a .in domain and the final price was coming to only $0.99 ( No ICANN Fee ). There is a minimum order value requirement of $1. When I tried a .com domain it worked. :D

congrats....

Noob question :ashamed:,can some one post whats the procedure to purchase a domain name using that code i have been trying to purchase a domain for my friend .Its showing up as $10.99.

Metalspree said:
Noob question :ashamed:,can some one post whats the procedure to purchase a domain name using that code i have been trying to purchase a domain for my friend .Its showing up as $10.99.

1) search for any domain name:

Browser Update Page

2) follow the process., don't add any extra product.

3) You will be asked to login or create new account. Login and enter coupon code in cart.

Price will come to 0.99$,.. s

4) Select payment method, make payment and your domain is active.

Back