Relationships...

ChambeRFienD

Disciple
Anyone here in a relationship? If so, how long? Still enjoying it? Like anyone? dear lord am I prying into people's personal lives.. :p

I'm currently in a relationship that has been going on for almost a year. Her name is Autumn. We go to school together and I've known her for about 6 years now. Dunno what else to say besides the fact that my relationship is great and I wouldn't trade it for the world. :hap3:

The only relationship(if you can call it that :rolleyes: ) i have ever had is with my most wonderful cat :clap: :clap:
:tongue:

Names tiger and been the most fav friend i have known for 5 years. I love cats 8)

ummm... but hey i tht you were referring to humans.. :D
Guess i went offtopic a bit then :eek:fftopic: :S
:tongue:

yaa keeps disturbing you at all the wrong times doesn't she ;)
last time it was 11pm at night when you had a call :)

i like a girl for almost 4 years .....

and and i still did not gather up the guts to go and talk to her ....

i am just in high school you know ...... :huh:

can anyone helpppp ?
Wait a sec ... :S Am I in the right thread???

And Chamber .... Whatever you are?

You are not prying into personal lives... Its their own wish to participate in the discussion

thought of starting a similar thread :p ...... As it turns out, no need to. A thread already exists.

So, start answering guys....

people? ya you me and rogue and a few posts here and there by adi and nikhil!! :rofl:

well i have been in a relationship once.... the only time i could say that everything had a meaning. .someone i cared abt , cared for and loved more then anyone else.... aww virgin love!! shwoooo chweet!!

since then havent really been in a relationship.... still flirting away to glory :p :p

Back