Reliable Recruitment Agencies in Mumbai

Hi All,

I was wondering if any one on TE knows about good recruitment agencies in Mumbai. My cousin needs the info as he is really pissed off with his current job and needs a change. So can you guys please post details of good recruitment consultants/agencies. Please contribute what ever useful information you can (including tips and advice)

P.S.: I tried searching around but dint find any previous thread related to my query.

Thanks in Advance. :)

I would rather suggest that he creates a well-rounded profile on Naukri and Monster.com and look for relevant opportunities. Applying for the job (consideration) is just one click away and I'm sure he will get a call from a few, in due time.

If he has previous work experience, the results would be much better.

Just my 2cents.

@ Naveen Chauhan: He is an MBA and has just under an year of marketing experience in pharma industry with a relatively small company.

He is not that rigid on the sector but needs a good marketing (and not sales) role in a company with better work culture.

@ TTM: He tried doing that but apparently those sites have been flooded with CV's nowadays and he is desperate for change. Regarding experience, as I already told, just under an year (10 months to be precise).

Thanks for your responses guys. Please do contribute with your own experience of dealing with recruitment agents in Mumbai. Any feedback, whether positive or negative will be very useful.

Thanks again

The best way is Naukri, Monster etc.

Or you can approach companies directly, but that usually don't work out unless you have less than 5-10 years of exp and are abv avg.

Or, use personal contacts.

Placement agencies are outdated AFAIK and MUCH MUCH WORSE than online websites!

motorheadinc said:
@ TTM: He tried doing that but apparently those sites have been flooded with CV's nowadays and he is desperate for change. Regarding experience, as I already told, just under an year (10 months to be precise).
Well, there's a difference between creating a profile (posting your resume) on the site and actually looking for specific opportunities (applying for these positions).

A fair number of users simply create a profile on the site and expect results...

Back