Reliable site for international air tickets

jampack

Adept
Hi
Need to book an international air ticket for a relative and found that the rates quoted by sites like yatra, makemytrip and cleartrip are lower than those quoted by travel agent my relative consults in Canada.

I want to know if these sites are reliable enough. And would really appreciate if someone could share a coupon of yatra.com or cleartrip.com.

I am skeptical since few years ago, I booked a domestic ticket through one of these sites and found on day of travel that ticket had been canceled. Was a forgetful experience and the website helpline didn't accept that mistake was on their end.

^hey dont worry about makemytrip and cleartrip, they are reliable. I am guessing you want to book two way tickets. Can you tell how many passengers are travelling. Asking because you can save some cash using the icici cleartrip offer.

I need a one way ticket for a single person.

Just checked my mail archive. The problem was with yatra.com or the airline, dont remember exactly. But now it seems to be more popular and is giving better rates.

since it is a one way ticket and for a single person then i guess you cannot take advantage of the offer. You can check in the hot deals cleartrip thread what i did to save some cash.

raksrules said:
^hey dont worry about makemytrip and cleartrip, they are reliable. I am guessing you want to book two way tickets. Can you tell how many passengers are travelling. Asking because you can save some cash using the icici cleartrip offer.
i think even citi has the same promo offer

apextwin146 said:
You have local agents in NZ. Damn i didnt knw the population of NZ was so high nowadays.
Its lesser than Mumbai :p but the floating population is high.Flight centre is the most notorious and stupid travel agent here,the last tim ei booked flight to India through Singapore Airlines from a lcoal agent i got it for 1750NZD return flight center quoted 2800 NZD

1NZD=32.33INR

As far as my experience goes try to book ticket directly from the airlines site. Use other sites just to look for your options. You will save a lot if you book directly from the airlines' site IMO.

amol_cool said:
As far as my experience goes try to book ticket directly from the airlines site. Use other sites just to look for your options. You will save a lot if you book directly from the airlines' site IMO.
I tried looking on airlines websites, but they were costlier or giving same price (if you chose non-refundable option).

Back