Reliable sports equipment e-commerce sites?

calvin1719

Mostly harmless.
Adept
Does anyone have any experience buying sports equipment online, apart from decathlon/Amazon/fk? Any website recommendations?

Looking for independent retailers that are reliable and sell genuine products. Principally want table tennis stuff.

For sports stuff I can recall using sports365.in and sportsjam.in. I used both for various cycling and running gear. Looks like the first one is just a shell of what it used to be with almost no inventory right now, the second one is alive and kicking.

I buy all kinds of stuff recklessly from all kinds of websites as long they have a decent functional website. In my experience you would usually not have a problem. I have always been delivered the products as advertised. Just keep in mind that returns policy might not be as good as amazon's. From any site that is not amazon, I buy things assuming I would not get to return it if something goes horribly wrong.

For sports stuff I can recall using sports365.in and sportsjam.in. I used both for various cycling and running gear. Looks like the first one is just a shell of what it used to be with almost no inventory right now, the second one is alive and kicking.

I buy all kinds of stuff recklessly from all kinds of websites as long they have a decent functional website. In my experience you would usually not have a problem. I have always been delivered the products as advertised. Just keep in mind that returns policy might not be as good as amazon's. From any site that is not amazon, I buy things assuming I would not get to return it if something goes horribly wrong.
Yeah those two are what I'm aware of, but apart from returns there's the question of counterfeits that I might not be able to immediately notice as such.

Back