Reliance Broadband 12Mbps for 999.

And BEAM also has the unofficial feature of sometimes resetting the FUP in the middle of the month
<

Sometimes 3-4 times in a month
<

can anyone tell me how much 'download' speed do you actually get while downloading files at 12mbps, 2mbps, 1mbps?

Depends on the server. Really!

on a 12mbps line Generally On torrents would get 1.3-1.4mb/sec and on Http download you would get above 1mb/sec.

I have been using reliance broadnet for the last 2 yrs or so. What I like about it is the fact that the connection is robust in terms of speed, they provide what they advertise- nothing less, nothing more. THe up speeds are symmetrical on my 600kbps conn., cant comment on other speeds. Customer service is a bit inconsistent- sometimes great, sometimes abysmal. Also keep in mind its region specific, there is no blanket rule for this.

heard reliance downtime is worst in all .. can some1 advice as i need to swtich over now and say TATA to my stupid TATA 2mbps connection...

was thinking about switching to MTNL which is better now i need help here.

I mean it varies according to the area. I may have a good experience with customer service in guj whereas someone from mumbai will have another opinion. Check with people using reliance in your area to get the correct idea.

what do u mean by this??? plz elaborate !!!

Pings are good. Much much much better than BSNL

Wow! Right when I wanted. I have a question though, I assume this needs to be bought with a landline connection as usual. How much extra will I need to pay for the landline per month if I don't want any free calls or something, i.e cheapest landline plan?

Wow! Right when I wanted. I have a question though, I assume this needs to be bought with a landline connection as usual. How much extra will I need to pay for the landline per month if I don't want any free calls or something, i.e cheapest landline plan?

No need for the land line.

I just got the other plan which gives day 1mbps and night 1.5mbps.

All i am getting is 800kbps speed. and the speed doesnt even increase in the night. Its been three days and the CC has done nothing about it. If anyone wants to go for reliance make sure the service is good in your area.
<

Back