Reliance Netconnect CDMA 1x USB Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

jampack

Adept
Want to sale Reliance CDMA 1x USB card.

The model is ZTE MG 880.

Bought by a NRI friend who wanted a temporary net connection.
Used for less than a month and lying with me for past 6 months since he went back.
No idea of warranty and donot have the box or cd in which it came.

Would prefer to sale to someone in Chandigarh or Patiala since it would be easy for me to provide buyer testing warranty.

35n54c4.jpg

jb2vfd.jpg

Interested buyers may pm me.

no, the card doesnt include connection. you will have to buy your new connection. no idea if it can be used with tata or bsnl. will try to find any information regarding this if possible.

I belive that this ZTE model doesn't supports cards. It is one of those models where number is programmed in to phone. You can't just replace the card and activate like GSM or newer cdma. Please clarify.

Will this support EV-DO for Reliance Netconnect+ Also you will need to transfer the connection to my name ?

bigbyte said:
I belive that this ZTE model doesn't supports cards. It is one of those models where number is programmed in to phone. You can't just replace the card and activate like GSM or newer cdma. Please clarify.
I asked a dealer and he said you can activate the old card with a new connection. Will confirm with customercare tomorrow and get back to you.

NeXT said:
Will this support EV-DO for Reliance Netconnect+ Also you will need to transfer the connection to my name ?
You will need to buy ur own connection.
You cannot use EVDO, but can use this to avail the discount on netconnect+ broadband of 250rs/month for 12 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back