Reliance WiMax Connection Not Recevied

Hi ppl,

I had applied for reliance wirefree 400kbps connection on 21-01-09, I was promised a working connection within 7 working days time. After 7 days No one came for installation i called up 65151565 - Vrushabh Network (Agency from whom i had booked the connection). the girl told me that there was some problem with the dish antenna stock that they had so my connection would be done on thrusday. So i waited till next firday no one show's up again i call them up same story says i will have to wait till next thursday still no one show up. next day i again call them to ask the status of my connection now this time she say's as they were not able to provide me the connection on time they have given my connection to some other vendor & said i will receive the connection by 12th feb (Again thursday). guess what......

So I Called them in the afternoon after waiting for those A@@#oles to get my connection up & running. The shameless lady still had the guts to tell me to wait till saturday 14th feb..... for installation........... This time i had enough & i gave loads & loads of holy words to those mindless freaks.

Now I Just Want An Official No. Of Reliance Reps. Or If Someone could tell me how do i lodge a complaint against them "Vrushabh Network" as the amount (Installation + Monthly Rental) has been debited form my bank A/C. i have a Receipt of It.
Plz Help!

mail them your problem to

broadband[@]relianceada.com, and

customercare[@]relianceada.com

( '[',']' removed)

And how can they deduct without providing connection?...they took my 3 checks and tested feasibility all the time it failed ...and money wasnt deducted so i stopped the payment.....

Give details of your receipt number and all......

magnet said:
mail them your problem to

broadband[@]relianceada.com, and

customercare[@]relianceada.com
( '[',']' removed)

And how can they deduct without providing connection?...they took my 3 checks and tested feasibility all the time it failed ...and money wasnt deducted so i stopped the payment.....

Give details of your receipt number and all......

Thank U So Much Magnet:hap2:

Hope These Reliance CC Will Respond On Time, Unlike Those Vrushab Network Morons.

Going To Mail Them Right Now! Repped

:clap: :clap: :clap:

hi,

well 1st thing 1st....Vrushabh Network is a thug and man i pitty u that u brought it frm them and not reliance. i too when i booked my connection did the same mistake and then i had to call many ppl in reliance in high authority to get the job done. the guy who runs Vrushabh Network, some pankaj mishra will never do the job on time coz when i booked mine, they installed and did everything when they came at my end but gace me the user id and pass like 18 days latter that too i had to get it by talking to some ppl in reliance.

however, now if it doesnot come in a few days, call mr sharma @32978900 or mr rajesh @ 9324229827 and tell them that u bought the connection from these chors and also give them ur CAF no...

Ok Got A Visit By The Installation Guys Today At 12:30 PM.

They Configured The Whole Thing And Got The Thing To Work Till 1:30 Pm.

Speed Were Good. Download Speeds Were 40-45 KBs Torrent.

Now The Sad Part.

I Switched Off The PC & "The Modem, Router Or Receiver" Whatever it is called by 2:00 PM As I Had To Leave For Office.

Now I Came Back At 11:30 Started The PC & "The Modem".

It Started To Acquire The IP Address After Few Minutes It Showed Me "No connectivity" With A Yellow Exclamation Mark.

I restarted The Modem & PC Few Times But No Luck. Again I M Stuck (Thank God I Still have My Old Connection)

I Called UP The Customer Care but The Reply I Got Was That My Problem Will Be Solved Within 24 hrs. Again The Waiting Game Continues.....:mad:

So I have This Question That Every Time I Switch Off My PC Or "The Modem".
Will I Be Facing This Everytime ????.

It Was A Bummer On My Part That I Didnt Restart The PC When Those People From Connection Department Where Here. OR Should have not switched Off Anything.

Adventure Continues..... Plz Help.

hey m8,

herez what u can do to solve this issue...

1. goto cotrol panel and network connections, then right click local area connection and disable it, wait for 2 mins and enable it back again....should solve the issue.

2. if this doesnot solve the issue, goto control panel, network connections and then enter these details in local area conn and chk

ip address- 192.168.1.2
subenet - press tab for default
gateway -192.168.1.1

now goto browser and open 192.168.1.1

enter userid and pass as support

now u on the router which will show u the router details, here on the left hand side select reboot and click on reboot device.....b4 doing that start pinging 192.168.1.1, now it will reboot and ur local area connection will unplug a couple of times and the pings will go off and start again, once the pings are back open 192.168.1.1 again and goto antena settings and wait till u get proper signals, could be ranging anywhere from 20db, once u see those 4 things in green, goto local area connection and select to receive ip and everything automatically.....this should do it....

vishalk said:
hey m8,

herez what u can do to solve this issue...

1. goto cotrol panel and network connections, then right click local area connection and disable it, wait for 2 mins and enable it back again....should solve the issue.

2. if this doesnot solve the issue, goto control panel, network connections and then enter these details in local area conn and chk

ip address- 192.168.1.2
subenet - press tab for default
gateway -192.168.1.1

now goto browser and open 192.168.1.1

enter userid and pass as support

now u on the router which will show u the router details, here on the left hand side select reboot and click on reboot device.....b4 doing that start pinging 192.168.1.1, now it will reboot and ur local area connection will unplug a couple of times and the pings will go off and start again, once the pings are back open 192.168.1.1 again and goto antena settings and wait till u get proper signals, could be ranging anywhere from 20db, once u see those 4 things in green, goto local area connection and select to receive ip and everything automatically.....this should do it....
Thanks For This Man Will Save This For Future Reference. As For My Problem
I Followed This Guide Posted By Funky
http://www.techenclave.com/731418-post55.html

Now My Connection Is Up & Running Fine.

Repped U Buddy!

Thanks To All :clap: :clap:

Back