Repair Fold 4 inner screen

Hi everyone

As the title suggests my Fold 4 inner screen has gone completely dead. Thankfully the outer screen works so can manage using it.

Any suggestions where could I get it repaired. Samsung service is quoting around 40k for repairs

this is the main reason i always sell folds after a year. no samsung care means fold are heavy bricks

my fold 4 had hair line scratches and they said it docent come under warranty. so i just hammed the whole mobile and they replaced eveything under samsung care. i just needed to pay 2k and they paid 1lack 200 or somthing. and just sold it and moved on. not gonna buy folds until its more refined

i would suggest just get it done in samsung itself as aftermaket repairs may fail for folds

Trying to negotiate with the Samsung Repair guys but they are not ready to budge. If I don't find any other suitable solution then might go ahead with Samsung repair.

Unfortunately this is the reality of all Flip and Fold devices. Samsung itself doesn't offer warranty extension which tells you what they think of its reliability. On top of it they use the slightest of excuses to not repair it, as it is a more complicated process to take it apart and reassemble it.

Any 3rd party service would not have genuine parts for it as Samsung doesn't make it available, nor would they have the expertise, considering most technicians wouldn't have encountered these devices at all.

I also sold both of my Flip 4's for S24 this year after its warranty expired, both phones have been replaced under warranty, and I didn't want to continue using them without one. one of the Flip 4 would restart on its own when I closed it. unfortunately unlike the Fold series, Flip series cannot use its outside screen alone.

Good luck getting it replaced by Samsung if its already out of warranty.

Back