Repair service for toy laptop

rahuljawale

Patron
I know it is a trivial thing, but my daughter loves her toy laptop. Unfortunately, it now shuts off after running for few minutes. I doubt that it is the main chip, because it boots up fine. Are any members here who can take a look and probably fix it? I am of course willing to pay for shipping both ways, parts and for your time. If not, are there any general electronic repair services in Hyderabad that I can approach?

I know it is a trivial thing, but my daughter loves her toy laptop. Unfortunately, it now shuts off after running for few minutes. I doubt that it is the main chip, because it boots up fine. Are any members here who can take a look and probably fix it? I am of course willing to pay for shipping both ways, parts and for your time. If not, are there any general electronic repair services in Hyderabad that I can approach?
How old is the laptop and which brand.
Curious as to why do you think its the chip and not the battery?

Any genuine laptop repair center should be able to do it.

Thank you to all who took time to respond. Sorry, I should have posted photos with my first post.

@Futureized I wish, but it was a gift to her from her dear uncle. So can't really throw it away without even trying first. :)

20240118_163327.jpg20240118_163333.jpg

I still think it may be problem with battery rather the chip, also check vents for blocks.
If not solved contact these sellers for inputs on service. They have posted the same products.

Go to the area behind SBI abids, there are multiple shops who can fix it imemdiately and also all parts are available.
If you are referring to the Gujarati Gali, beware , get your device fixed in front of you and immediately else they can trick you easily. Had some crazy experience few years back

Back