Replacement Battery for HP 6510b Laptop

varkey

Skilled
I was checking Global Easy Buy and saw this 9 cell replacement battery for my laptop for Rs 3174, after coupon will come to Rs 2674.

The battery is made by AGPTEK and from the looks and few reviews I checked, they seemed good.

6600mAh/71Whr 9 Cell Replacement Battery FOR HP Compaq NX6120 6510 6910 6710 nc6140

Global Easy Buy

How much does a non-HP 6 cell and 9 cell battery cost? I checked eBay and saw 6 cell non branded ones priced around 2.6k. Genuine HP ones cost 5k+

So is this 9 cell battery by AGPTEK a good buy at 2.7k?

I'm using an AGPTek battery for my HP DV6516 laptop that I purchased a couple of months ago from Amazon. It isn't the same one as you have linked, but a different model 9 cell battery. Been using it since two months, and am extremely satisfied with the purchase. Easily gives me around 4 to 5 hours of backup on continuous usage (my 6 cell used to give me around 2.5 hrs backup when it was new). I would say that at 2.7k it is a worthy purchase. A new HP battery would cost you at least 3 to 4k for the 6 cell version.

Wow. That was fast. Bluedart just delivered the battery. Ordered on June 7th afternoon and delivered today. GEB is pretty good. :) Battery came well packed, sealed AGPTEK box.

The battery just extends slightly at the back since its 9 cell. Overall I'm happy till now. Hope the battery backup is good, will know in a while :p

Back