Replacement Ear Pads for Beyerdynamic DTX 350m Headphones

kewl

Disciple
Beyerdynamic DTX 350m Headphones ear pads got worn out and I am looking for replacement pads. I think headphonezone has few options but I am not sure if they would fit since I threw away the pads (should have at least measured them before throwing!).

Kindly suggest a few sites & options for the ear pads.
Tips and tricks for attaching them are welcome as well. Saw some videos off Youtube but I need TE experts to help me out here.

Thanks,
kewl

Can you point me to the headphonezone pages? I have the same pair and looking to get some replacement pads as well.
I see these and these but there are no measurements on the site.

Can you point me to the headphonezone pages? I have the same pair and looking to get some replacement pads as well.
I see these and these but there are no measurements on the site.
Your links are correct. The pages also do not specifically mention DTX 350m so we'll need to ask them. Also the dekoni pads are double the price of the headphones (I got them for 1500) so not worth.

DTX 350s are on ear cans, the linked earpads are for DT770/880/990 which are over ear cans and definitely won't fit.
Earpads for DT240/ Custom one street will fit 350.
Came across that website ( headphone zone.in) recently, it seems to be very popular despite the ridiculous pricing for almost everything.

DTX 350s are on ear cans, the linked earpads are for DT770/880/990 which are over ear cans and definitely won't fit.
Earpads for DT240/ Custom one street will fit 350.
Came across that website ( headphone zone.in) recently, it seems to be very popular despite the ridiculous pricing for almost everything.

Well they import products mostly so the pricing is high

They are selling pair of foam eartips for close to 1000 INR!!
Even rubbish like VModa cans are selling for 200-400 USD in India with glowing reviews!!
I saw a pair of Bluetooth Philips headphones for 10k INR, with couple of reviews..Dekoni pads for 2000 INR..and I thought Czech audio stores are worst.

Back