Report cheaters here

trojanman said:
here is another one havemore1001

within 2 days of invitin him to Revtt ..he managed to gift me with a warning :clap:

hey trojanman i did just do nothing...even i am suprised how my account go disabled...i was just downloading a national geographic documentary and yest night suddenly its telling me that my account was disabled......
i dont know what has happened and plzzz before posting such stuff do bother to tell me first...

u beleive it or not i just did NOTHING.....

I AM NOT A CHEATER AND NOT A SPAMMER...MIND U ABOUT THIS
i have other accounts too..can show u their ratio in detail if u want but this is wrong...

i think its using ratio cheating softwares to simulate tht u are uploading while actually ur not. most sites usually cant catch them but some nowadays can.

@havemore1001 this wat the MOD replied ...

he was caught uploading at well over 10mb which isn't possible on his ISP and the torrent was more or less dead. He was the only leecher on it so his upload should have been 0.

Most of the elite trackers do have this system though...so cheaters BEWARE...lol...

Besides upping at 10Mbps is just plain greedy lol

sad....that people have to resort to this . if not for the unfortunate broadband scene in India , it would have been a better picture for sure .

True true, but also, loads of people with good up/down cheat too (read not in India, lol), guess they dont wanna wait before they are made higher class users et al

Back