[REQ] Design (Theme modding, logo etc) for my personal blog

Hey guys,

Sometime back I opened a thread on this forum asking for feedback on the design, look & functionality of my personal site.

You can read it here

You can visit my site here

Now, I got a lot of feedback and just about all of it was constructive & helpful. I now know that

• my site needs a better logo
  • the theme doesn't fit my content well enough
  • the color of the font and background image are such that reading is kind of troublesome
  • enhancements like a slider display, a "related posts" box & a less monotonous home-page will be a huge help

and more.

As I am no good at this stuff, I think the best way out for me is to get someone who actually knows all this to do it for me. I am talking about, basically, a revamp of my site. The job would include (but may not be limited to) taking a theme & altering it to fit the site's needs (such as the slider display, the "related posts" box, nice layout of Google Adsense units), creating a new logo (& other small Photoshop jobs like the stars for my reviews' ratings).

I have a budget of $30 (upper limit which I absolutely cannot exceed, and would like to stay a little under) and can only pay via AlertPay (because Paypal is a right royal [femaledog] in India).

Is anyone interested? If there are any problems/ambiguities/naive mistakes in my post... please point them out to me since I am doing this for the first time. (*)

Thanks for paying attention! :)

(*) - One thing I really need advice on: The amount I have quoted as my budget. How is $35 for the kind of work I'm asking? Too much/too little/enough?

Back