Req - Logitech Driving Force Pro Steering Wheel.

Params7

Skilled
Its not on Indian Ebay, its not in Indian shops, its not in American Wallmarts, EBgames and Gamestops.

I have found a couple of deals in ebay.com, ready to ship to India for around 200$ total. Anybody here can get this me this wheel for a little cheaper??

Thanks for anything.

I am guessing you want it for the PS2? It is one of the best wheels out there, but if you want it for GT, then it will be a waste of money and effort.
GT doesn't make use of the excellent FFB it's capable of and requires only around 1/4th of the 900° steering lock.

Get some cheap PS2 wheel instead, I saw some selling for as low as 2500 (with pedals) and which could be used with a PC as well.

The wheel was released with GT4, and all over the booklet and cover its advertising DFP a lot...and its unplayable with the dualshock for me now.

Plus gamespot says its good :

PlayStation 2 Racing Wheel Roundup - GameSpot Tech - Computers, Video Cards, Monitors, Laptops, Cell Phones, Home Theater and more

I'm going to use it with GT4, Richard Burns Rally (I'm hearing this game is more of a simulator than Gt4 is), some World Rally Championships, Evolution GT, Toca etc.

See this list :

PlayStation®2 Driving Games

And i'm not going with those 'other' wheels, I've bought them before, and even though I played NFS Hot Pursuit 2 with it, it sucked, the experience was like a 6yr old going hippy for the first time in an arcade.

DFP has good support on racing sims on PC right? Then that means it will run good on Ps3 as well (formula 1, GT5?), so it'll be good investment for future....

Back