Request A Signature Thread

becks

Disciple
Okay the other thread became a lilttle messy and dont know whats happening with it.Also this thread has the right title aswell. Okay so are you bored of that negtaive space under your posts.Well now there a way to get rid of it. Request a SIG!(lol my lil add)

Okay few rules for requesting

1.Request in English only( i dont understand other stuff)
2.Be clear as in what you want
3.Mention the theme you want in your sig for example coke,transformers,britney etc.
4.If you would like a certain image please post the image with your request.
5.Only make one post requesting your sig and then again if you want to leave comments on the sig I have made for YOU.
6.Once you have posted please do not post again and again saying wheres my sig, coz I will make it.
7.Do not Discuss other things in this thread please and do not go off topic.
8.State clearly what you want the text to say in your signature.
9.I dont do animation so please do not ask for a animation sig
10.Do not ask me to make matching avators etc.
11.1st come 1st serve rules.

(thats all the rules I can think of, if i think of anymore I will add)

Happy Requesting.

you know you could have asked the mods to rename that thread and delete the useless posts....

or is it because you werent able to participate in it, and other people took over the thread and the job that you initiated ?? :p

IceFusion said:
you know you could have asked the mods to rename that thread and delete the useless posts....

or is it because you werent able to participate in it, and other people took over the thread and the job that you initiated ?? :p

i agree :tongue:

look guys please do not post stuff here..all these posts will be deleted^^ could u jus make ur request please..this thread is only for requesting sigs...and u dont need to be sorry.

becks said:
Okay the other thread became a lilttle messy and dont know whats happening with it.Also this thread has the right title aswell. Okay so are you bored of that negtaive space under your posts.Well now there a way to get rid of it. Request a SIG!(lol my lil add)

Okay few rules for requesting

1.Request in English only( i dont understand other stuff)

2.Be clear as in what you want

3.Mention the theme you want in your sig for example coke,transformers,britney etc.

4.If you would like a certain image please post the image with your request.

5.Only make one post requesting your sig and then again if you want to leave comments on the sig I have made for YOU.

6.Once you have posted please do not post again and again saying wheres my sig, coz I will make it.

7.Do not Discuss other things in this thread please and do not go off topic.

8.State clearly what you want the text to say in your signature.

9.I dont do animation so please do not ask for a animation sig

10.Do not ask me to make matching avators etc.

11.1st come 1st serve rules.

(thats all the rules I can think of, if i think of anymore I will add)

Happy Requesting.

i would like to have a signature having the NFS MW Theme.

You can use any NFS Most Wanted picture(no babes in it please.......a really cool looking car will do.)

No animation needed.The text in the signature should display my following rig configuration:

Intel Pentium D 2.66 GHz

Intel 945GNT Motherboard

Transcend 1GB DDR2 667 MHz

XFX 7600GS 256MB DDR2

Seagate 160GB 7200 RPM

Creative Inspire 2.1 2500W

LG 17 Inch CRT Flat Monitor

LG 16x Dual Layer DVD/CD Rewriter

iBall ATX Cabinet

Powersafe 400W

Logitech Keyboard & Mouse

i hope i have obeyed the rules.However if the text is too long or lengthy i hope u can adjust it by decreasing its font size (like in kenpachi's sig) or find a picture (NFS MW of course) that can fit the above details as show in my current signature below, but don't remove the small details like motherboard, ddr2 etc.

i have kept the request as detailed and to-the-point as possible.if there is any problem u can PM me.

look will u guys jus stop posting i 2nd that i 3rd that cant u jus stick to the thread.
balk i will make ur sig as soon as this thread cleans up.

Balkazzaar said:
i would like to have a signature having the NFS MW Theme.

You can use any NFS Most Wanted picture(no babes in it please.......a really cool looking car will do.)

No animation needed.The text in the signature should display my following rig configuration:

Intel Pentium D 2.66 GHz

Intel 945GNT Motherboard

Transcend 1GB DDR2 667 MHz

XFX 7600GS 256MB DDR2

Seagate 160GB 7200 RPM

Creative Inspire 2.1 2500W

LG 17 Inch CRT Flat Monitor

LG 16x Dual Layer DVD/CD Rewriter

iBall ATX Cabinet

Powersafe 400W

Logitech Keyboard & Mouse

i hope i have obeyed the rules.However if the text is too long or lengthy i hope u can adjust it by decreasing its font size (like in kenpachi's sig) or find a picture (NFS MW of course) that can fit the above details as show in my current signature below, but don't remove the small details like motherboard, ddr2 etc.

i have kept the request as detailed and to-the-point as possible.if there is any problem u can PM me.

done! :cool2:

temp-nfs-mw.jpg

broke my personal speed record on this one.. (7mins to make!) :bleh: :bleh:

PS. i have a samsung 740N monitor, i make sigs with "no magic color option" so it looks perfect then, but i jus chked it out tht if i turn on magic color on my monitor it totally ****s the sig :S :S

anyway.. i said tht jus for sake of informing.

okay....I have a request too.

I need the black pearl theme from pirates of the caribbean

The specs are

amd opteron 165 clocked to 2.8 ghz+ thermaltake hyper48

Asus a8n sli Premium

4x 1gb Dynet Rams cooled with ocz xtc Ram cooler

Altec Lansing ATP3

40 GB Samsung Drive+ 500 GB Seagate

Dell e228wfp Widescreen

Ideazon Merc stealth Gaming keyboard

NZXT Nemesis elite Computer chassis

These are the details which is permanent that is why i didnt add the sound card, graphic card and power supply which will change in the future....like a long time. So i would really love if you guys can do your magic on this

Rivunited said:
done! :cool2:

temp-nfs-mw.jpg

broke my personal speed record on this one.. (7mins to make!) :bleh: :bleh:

PS. i have a samsung 740N monitor, i make sigs with "no magic color option" so it looks perfect then, but i jus chked it out tht if i turn on magic color on my monitor it totally ****s the sig :S :S
anyway.. i said tht jus for sake of informing.

Man.........Rivunited,:Ou never cease to amaze me.........this signature simply rox......hands down............thank u so much..........this is the signature i have been waiting for.............:thanx: :thanx: :goodjob: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Superb dude............simply jaw dropping...........

could i have one with an unreal theme??
Intel Core2Duo 1.86Ghz
Intel 946GZ Motherboard
Transcend 2GB DDR2
XFX 7600GT 256MB DDR3
Seagate 250GB 7200 RPM
Samsung Syncmaster 740N
LG 16x Dual Layer DVD writer
Creative Inspire 2.1
Philips SHP2700
Logitech G1Mouse
Seagate Freeagent 500GB portable HDD
Airtel@512k unl

Thx man..

indrajeet1811 said:
could i have one with an unreal theme??
Intel Core2Duo 1.86Ghz
Intel 946GZ Motherboard
Transcend 2GB DDR2
XFX 7600GT 256MB DDR3
Seagate 250GB 7200 RPM
Samsung Syncmaster 740N
LG 16x Dual Layer DVD writer
Creative Inspire 2.1
Philips SHP2700
Logitech G1Mouse
Seagate Freeagent 500GB portable HDD
Airtel@512k unl

Thx man..

See if u like this. or temme wat else u want :)

Attachments

• unreal.jpg
    unreal.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 141
The Sorcerer said:
okay....I have a request too.
I need the black pearl theme from pirates of the caribbean
The specs are
amd opteron 165 clocked to 2.8 ghz+ thermaltake hyper48
Asus a8n sli Premium
4x 1gb Dynet Rams cooled with ocz xtc Ram cooler
Altec Lansing ATP3
40 GB Samsung Drive+ 500 GB Seagate
Dell e228wfp Widescreen
Ideazon Merc stealth Gaming keyboard
NZXT Nemesis elite Computer chassis
These are the details which is permanent that is why i didnt add the sound card, graphic card and power supply which will change in the future....like a long time. So i would really love if you guys can do your magic on this

done..

pirates-of-teh-carribean-.jpg

Balkazzaar said:
Man.........Rivunited,:Ou never cease to amaze me.........this signature simply rox......hands down............thank u so much..........this is the signature i have been waiting for.............:thanx: :thanx: :goodjob: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Superb dude............simply jaw dropping...........

:D im happy u liked it

would like to have a signature with the following info.

intel c2d e6600 @ 3.51ghz
asus p5n-e sli
4gb memory
msi 8800gt oc 512mb
vx2025wm 20.1"
1tb+ storage
cm690 + tpII 550w
deathadder + qck heavy

i want the theme to be my rig (2413) with pics of the hardware etc which you can find here http://www.techenclave.com/forums/rig/viewgallery-22.html

would prefer a blueish color theme maybe. if something looks better then even that is ok.

thanks in advance, am too lazy to sit & make my own sig pic.

hey can u please create one with my primary rig in my sig

thats one with p5ne sli

with a cool looking one piece theme with either rob lucci (if u can find one) or dracule mehawk (the person thats in my avatar) or roronoa zoro or luffy in there

Back