Request : Forza Motorsport 7 Savegame

Slayer88

Adept
Hi all, bit of an odd request, but would someone be willing to share with me thier FM7 savegame with loads (if not all) cars? The ones available online are for the old version of the game and are not compatible with the one I have (v1.174.4791.2)

TIA

Hi all, bit of an odd request, but would someone be willing to share with me thier FM7 savegame with loads (if not all) cars? The ones available online are for the old version of the game and are not compatible with the one I have (v1.174.4791.2)

TIA
Too bad I saw your post now. Had completed Forza cup about a month ago after this release "became available" and at least purchased all the cars that were available at every level up and few others for the races. Unfortunately, formatted my system over the weekend and didn't bother backing up the saves because I am not going to play it again.

But it took 3-4 weeks (8-10 hours a week) to complete with a gamepad at mix of Highly Skilled, Expert and Pro, so probably doesn't take a lot of time to complete the game and build a collection.

Too bad I saw your post now. Had completed Forza cup about a month ago after this release "became available" and at least purchased all the cars that were available at every level up and few others for the races. Unfortunately, formatted my system over the weekend and didn't bother backing up the saves because I am not going to play it again.

But it took 3-4 weeks (8-10 hours a week) to complete with a gamepad at mix of Highly Skilled, Expert and Pro, so probably doesn't take a lot of time to complete the game and build a collection.
Oh damn..

Back